Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Seems some members still got deductions for not that high quality posts. But still good that they have reconsider giving payments as not only called them scam. Really tells that admin is indeed generous enough and wonder how they are able to manage those big payments daily.

I agree with you rid, admin is too good and still listen to our opinions as the case of ptp who had not paid and become fixed in pay even though only 3 cents per post. and I was very upset to hear that there are members who dare to say that the IP has been a scam forum :angry:

Yes, that is part of the forum as they sometimes members have their opinions and reactions of making this forum as not paying. But i did know that there were more members that knows IP forum as better forum we have so we just continue on posting and not that much worry since admin knows what the best thing to do.

They stated such because they have seen their points reset because of not posting according to the forum rules. Good that a member here after have problem with the admin still back and start posting and able to have payment request. They have no choice i think as this forum really rocks. :D

I just request payments in here so I'm excited that I will get paid with in a week just like before. My main concern is proof of payments as I post this in five forums but my previous post my two post of proof of payments was been deleted. I don't know if I will get some deduction this time or not. But I hope not.

This a scam? Definitely not, we are not investing any money from this forum so how can this be scam even if it stop paying right?

Well, usually people who will say this are those which do not like to follow rules. And I am not sure what is the rules of IP that makes it difficult for other people to follow.

You really cannot control other people. There will always be people who will label a forum a scam site when things do not go their way. But the evidences will suggest otherwise. The forum is as fast as ever in processing payments and there proofs to show this.

true that you said, pinoycity. yesterday there was more to spamming and I report it to admin and I was delighted when admin responding to my report. as much as possible, I will report if there is chaos in this forum

the admin today has cleared all payments, which is a good thing to see, I missed this cash out time, so will next time, I hopefully can be paid, I have almost reached the enough points required to further payout on the forum.

There are some complaints I have seen in the chat section that those who are requesting via Liberty Reserve are getting paid only after some days, unlike those requesting via Paypal who are getting paid in less than 24 hours.

They complain also no use. I thought admin wrote somewhere in one of the threads something about those who request money via LR will have to wait longer ? Looks like those who complain never read the threads thoroughly enough !

my 6th IP payment proof !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 1/19/2012 2:50 PM

Batch: 82328715

From Account: U0078113 (Investorposts Payout)

Amount: $6.20

Memo: Investorpost Payout

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

Well it was really hard to reach $5 in here lately, I believe you won't be able to post too much from the hyip section to be able to reach that goal much faster.

I think, even if you will just post in the PTP section, you will be able to reach that $5 cash out amount in just a few days. But you will have to visit the site frequently to make a response to the posts made by members.

Well I don't get too interested anymore in here, I see other members complaining for getting deductions without given any reason, anyways I may still post in here but not too much unlike before.

I think this is really ridiculous. The admin should specify the reasons to why members are getting deductions, and not just deduct but keep quiet on the reason. Can't blame the members for complaining because of this, because it is definately not fair in the members' point of view

I am very upset and mad to find there isa member here on Investor Posts, andiaz182 is copying my posts from Earning Palace forum, and then posting it here. So far I find 6 posts copied (not only one post), and can be more. I report to the Admin already, and the Admin is online and taking care of this.