Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I tend to forget aboout the PTC section because its another section where I can be able to make posts in so that I can spread my posting activities. I am just glad that I managed to have good activities for the day and after this round I would be over 100 points or at least getting as close as possible to that amount for the day.

ptc section is good but sometimes that thread is not that active too from some users, and some ptc site that i don't know well so i will skip to post here for a while, but DMT's hyip section and forex section still have some activities from users,and many people aim to reach more points here

I think in that section there are regular members who are updating that section by creating threads daily on that section. Anyway, I am done with my today's posting activity in here so it's quite good for me as things going on accordingly so by the time I don't need to rush my posting activity in here.

Seriously i never been to the ptc section since the day that i joined this forum,i quit ptc a long time ago and that was why i lost interest in that section,anyways i am making my 2nd round of posting in the forum now,i just hope i can get to 400 points and then i would take a break till tomorrow

You are right because there has been a very low amount of posts on the forum of late so its refreshing to see a couple more members being active again. Its definitely better than a few days ago where you would still see posts from yesterday during midday the next day.

It is not that DMT has no activity in the ptp section,there is but is kind of low 'cos most members prefers to be accumulating points in the hyip and forex section and that is why the ptp section is like this,anyways i was unable to achieve my goal yesterday,i only accumulated 70 points,today i am here to accumulate 130 points before going to any other forum

I don't know if I can do two rounds of posting in here I am not that motivated to post today, but I will still try because the activities are quite good, it's just easy to post in here. Well, you already have a good amount of points in your account so 500 points this week I guess can be a good target.

Well, you already reached that amount of points as I see it. Anyway, I will just do two rounds of posting in here today because I am quite comfortable with it because if I will accumulate 100 points in one sitting it's quite boring and eye tiring so it would be better doing it in two sitting.

I did not expect that again this evening there's more activities in DMT forum. I will just again aim for another round of posting in PTP section. And then, after this I will going for the Forex section as I did not managed to have many posts there and as usual my posting routine.

okay i am here :D, well i see that forex section still have some good activities from other users, right? why don't take some post there as i know that you are trader too. and i think that will give better discussion rather than only few traders that discuss there. my target is not big as other here but i will try to make post everyday here.

I just made 10 posts on the Forex newbie discussion so it was great for me as I just need to accumulate another 20 points then I am done with my today's goal in here. I am happy to see a good activities because I am never failing to reach my target in here daily. So, I am sure that I can reach my target this week by tomorrow.

It is Saturday again now. I feel so happy in every weekend, because usually the Admin of this forum is clearing the payment. If he is late, not too long here. So, this will always encourage my own self to be active in this forum here. So, I can collect more, and at least make this forum ore popular.

Usually I post 10 post in 2 cents section and 10 post in 3 cents section. Total post is 20 post three to four times a week. So in short easch week I have total post of 60 to 80 post per week. Sometimes I want to increase it up to 100 post per week. But its still a plan and I don't know if I can make it or not. I just want to be a successful ptp posters and I want to maintain and increase my monthly income.

I think i am good to request for a payout at this juncture,i have 470 points,i just need to make 10 posts in the section that pays 3 cents for post or 15 posts in the section that pays 2 cents for post and the i would reach my target of 500 points in the forum

@hadg33 its good to see your determination to accomplish your target here in DMT as I can see that you are making a marathon posting just like me. I intend to reach 420points here before requesting payout and slowly I'm getting to it. My initial target was 400points but I have decided to add 20extra points to it. I'm really impressed with my yesterday's activity here. Once I reach my target, I will request payout then focus on the sister forum.

I think I will have early post in DMT forum then later, will be in MTW forum. I have now the goal of reaching 500 points this afternoon and will going to be active in this evening also. It seems though, I haven't made more posts last evening but at least I have some posts in Forex section.

I am going to be back for this forum,i am going to accumulate 100 points straight on a round of posting and once i achieve that i should be able to request for a payout,'cos i might not be chanced tomorrow,that is why i want to request for a payout today,i am going to accumulate about 70 points in the hyip section and 30 points in the ptp section