Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

You just have to pursue your posting activity as somehow you have some good amount of points in your account and will not be hard for you to reach for at least 200 points in here. Anyway, I am thinking if I can reach 200 points in here today because it means been very active for today in here.

At least I do have nice amount although it took a lot of time for me before I was able to make a lot of points on the site. So I would just try to keep on checking checking out the site so that I would be able to continue posting here and would not forget that I would need to keep on posting here.

As expected there will be many activities in the evening and I'm confident to make 100 points this evening and also to spend more time later this day. I wanted to post as much as I can whenever I see new activities in the forum. And then, I will focus more in the sections that I seldom active.

Finally, in this point of time I'm able to accomplish my posting this evening. I will just return maybe in few hours when some members will going to have some posts already. I still believe I can easily make 500 points in this week. And if I just have more posts also in various section it will be easier too.

Admin, I see a warn status when ever I post or comment on HYIPs.. Please I will be glad if you remove the warning sign and help to know were I went wrong so the mistake won't repeat itself..

Every poSter has a Warn status button in red. You have nothing to worry about as long as you didn't violate any rules. If you click on the warn status and it turns black, it means that you have received no warning from the moderator but if you see some notes in the warn status after you have clicked on it, it means that you've been warned by the moderator. Attempt clicking on the warn status to know if you have received any warning.

Awhile ago I was feeling tired on posting on the site but upon seeing another round of activity that I just feel motivated once again on making another round of post as well. So I just hope that I would be able to post along with the members actively daily. So I would try to post here tomorrow once more.

When we see a good activities, we just wanna keep up our posting activity. I am now nearing to reach 200 points in here so it was good for me! I am actually using my Mobile browser posting in here right now so it's just okay even I will not reach my target as by tomorrow I can catch up easily.

I would try making a lot of post till tomorrow as I would not be able to light in for three days starting Thursday. So I just hope that I would have bug amount by tomorrow and I would just immediately request payout tomorrow although I have just enough to request payout but I still want to keep earning more points till tomorrow.

That's good for you if you can be able to accumulate more points before thursday,i am just planning to start my second round of posting in the forum today,i just don't know what is happening to me today i am not just in the mood to make much posts,let me see if i can accumulate 70 points in the forum,i can see that members are really active in the forum today

Yeah usually, I won't be in the mood sometimes to post sometimes. That's why I just try to choose to post on discussions where I would be interested to talk about six that I would not have any difficulty making post and maintaining my focus on the site as well. So that strategy is working for me for now.

trying to make more post in the discussion that we interest, i think is one of the good idea, but some people strategy isn't like that, from what i see they prefer to make post in 3 cents section or in section which give them better rates before move to the section which give them lower rates like in PTP section

As long you have time during the day to post in here it doesnt really matter which sections you start in because if you have the time to make rounds in all of them you can post for as long as there is activities. If the problem is time then it would surely be best to start witn posting in forex first.

I am yet to get close to accumulating 100 points but I am sure that if I continue to strive for that with another round I would be able to achieve that. Posting in the Forex and other sections in order to spread my activities around will surely help me to get there for the day.

It's good that I can make another round in this section so I guess I will just need to do few posts on the Forex discussion then I will be able to finish my posting activity in here for today. It's quite motivating to know that you can able to reach your target daily in here that in the next day you will surely be more active.

I will be making my round in the forex section a bit later on because at the moment I still need to make posts in other sections of the forum. I am very confident that I would be able to have a good target for the day as I am actively posting in here and intent on reaching 100 points in here.

It's good for you then if you are able to accumulate 100 points in the forum,for me,i don't think that i can be able to accumulate 100 points today 'cos my internet connection is just acting up,i am just trying to make a round of posting now,i just hope that my internet connection can be stable

I can undestand your dillema especially when you are really intent on making some posts on the forum and you find that you are not able to becuase of other things that get in the way. I am just glad that I was able to do well nonetheless because today was much better for me.

I will just make two rounds of posting in here because as long as I have the time I prefer accumulating 100 points in two sitting because I can enjoy it that way. It's motivating me to think that today I will be able to reach 400 points after I'm done with my posting activity so I can get motivation from it.

You only need 50 points to get you to that target and its not really that far away because you can be able to get there with just one round of posting in here. I am hoping for just one round of posting on the forum that should be able to get me in total good amount of points for the day.