Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I haven't really noticed much about the activity here and its possibly because I've been quite occupied by offline activities but I think its okay. I hope to reach a good number of points here before the day runs out but that would depend on the outcome of my offline activities.

you can check hyip section and forex section also in payment processor section, i can say that are sections which have quite good activity aside from ptp section :D, i think all posters here trying to get more posts as much as they can, but i wish to see more nice discussion here

Its always good to have discussions that are stimulating and will be interesting for you to join in which is what I believe that the majority of the members posting in here are trying to do. This is why it isnt that hard to post in here even though one is making more than one round of posting.

you can check hyip section and forex section also in payment processor section, i can say that are sections which have quite good activity aside from ptp section :D, i think all posters here trying to get more posts as much as they can, but i wish to see more nice discussion here

Thanks, I will do just that when I'm through with my posting activities in the Ptp section. I'm aware of the good activity in the hyip section. As for the forex section, I'm not good at Forex discussions so that means that I may not visit that section and the Payment Processor Section didn't use to have good activity but its good to see that the activity there has improved. If I'm chanced, I will make activity there.

I am not also good at forex discussions so i don't make posts in that section,all i do is accumulate points in the hyip and ptp section,those 2 sections you can accumulate 100 points in just a round of posting,i am making my 2nd round of posting now 'cos i was not able to complete the 1st round

Well, the hyip section is always buzzing with posting activities but I cannot say the same thing with the Forex section. I dont think that you can be able to make the same amount of posting that you do in the Forex section like you are doing in the HYIP section because in HYIP there is fresh topics regularly coming through.

I have been thinking about that myself because there is really a lot of activities in here and if we can be able to post in there then we can really stand a good chance of earning better because of the post rates. I have still suspended my activities in hyip on all forums for now but will try to get in there soon.

I aim to reach 300points here today. I may not be able to reach that value but at least I should reach 250points by the end of today as long as I'm consistent. If I can spread my activities, it will also help me reach my desired target faster. I'm really motivated as I've noticed that a good number of old posters have resumed their activities here.

Well, we need to keep making posts on this forum here so this forum will be alive. And then also, we have to be active to click the Ads on this forum. So, the program who puts Advertising on this forum will see, so many traffics coming from this forum here. This will be good or us as well here

After I finish posting in DMT I will going to have 240 points in here. That means I'm already half through to my target 500 points. I will try to post in here as regularly as I can right now. I hope that I can have good earning in DMT next month. Now I can see myself earning 10 dollars in DMT next month. This is really a good site to earn and a good site to make money.

Normally, I only see more of new threads in HYIP section but not much replies or discussions. Only if we have better way to discuss in HYIp then, we can continuously make activities there but I can't do that and mostly, I will just be satisfied in GPT and Forex section activities.

basically hyip is about rate and plan and something similiar like this, actually we can make more discussion here by invest there. well gpt section also good for me, when i visited DMT i will spend to post about 15 posts here before move to forex or to hyip section. so far i am satisfy with this forum working right now

This is my first round of posting in the forum and my aim is to accumulate 100 points in the forum,the good thing is that there is a good activity in the forum and that has helped me to be able to achieve my goal in the forum,though i still need to make 10 posts to complete my 100 points

I tend to forget aboout the PTC section because its another section where I can be able to make posts in so that I can spread my posting activities. I am just glad that I managed to have good activities for the day and after this round I would be over 100 points or at least getting as close as possible to that amount for the day.