Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I think your points are okay enough to request payout. I was able to just make a few points(even fewer than yours) in DMT but I have already requested payout. My offline activities affected my posting here as I missed some days of posting but I'm determined to set and accomplish a high target next week. It will be great if the activity here doesn't decrease as a result of the hols but it doesn't seem to have decreased though.

My only wish from this forum here, I really just want to get paid for the last time in the year 2012 here. Hopefully the Admin can fulfill it. Then I will be very happy. I post about this thing in many other forums actually. But, I will continue to make posts on this forum

Well, I am very happy to see the payment to my Liberty Reserve account is well done here. It is such a great thing from the Admin. This can be the Christmas gift for me in the end of this year 2012 here. Well, great job to see the Admin is still active during the holiday season here

Well, the payment proof from this forum should not be posted in this thread here. Because it has its own special thread, only for the payment proof from Digital Money Talk here. Over there we can see there are so many payment proofs made by the members of this forum here

I'm happy that I got paid. Its really a good christmas gift to all of us. I hope I can make good income in here always. I'm happy that last month I earn 10 dollars in here. this month I only earn 5 dollars. But that's okay. Its my fault as holiday season is really a busy season for me and I have lots of thing to do offline. I will just going to try to make sure that next year or next month I will going to post regularly and earn 10 dollars a month again.

Well, the payment proof from this forum should not be posted in this thread here. Because it has its own special thread, only for the payment proof from Digital Money Talk here. Over there we can see there are so many payment proofs made by the members of this forum here

Dude, why are you contradicting yourself with your repetitive post? I didnt post payment proof of other forum rather than DMT whereas other members are doing same.I only post my payment proof to back my claim.

Got paid today as promised by admin.

Its good to see the payment proofs on from the DMT forum to cement the fact that admin kept his word to members about processing payments today. It just makes admin to be credible because even in the future if there is no payment processing on Sunday we know there will annoucements on when they are to be made.

anyway i think this forum is getting better right now, many members seems trying to be active here again, i see some problems above but if i don't make any any mistake that it truly have their own thread for payment proofs, even like that it already show us that DMT still paying :D

Please dont post payment proof here in this thread as this thread is only for discussion

All payment proof from the forum should be posted in Payment proof section

and at last MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS :D

HOPING FOR A GREAT COMING YEAR 2013 B) :P :)

Expecting similar support from our members in coming year.....

@admin thanks for the warning against posting our payment proofs in the discussion threads. I'll adhere to it as from now henceforth. I believe that the new year will bring greater development to our forum as new posters may want to start the new year with a good posting activity here while the old ones will want to resume their posting activities as well.

The Admin is not really disappointing us, he is indeed a good Admin. This week I am still not sure if I can make it to request for a payment because you know this week I may become busy and may not have some time because New year is coming. But I should keep my goal prioritize right now and let's see what will happen if I can able to reach that.