Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Its good to know that payment requests have been cleared yesterday. I'm really motivated to post here at a daily basis even when I may not be ale to post in other forums. I'm not sure if I will be able to reach my target for next week as I've already missed a day of posting but I will do everything to see that I get close to it.

Another week goes by and to his word the admin is continously clearing payments on time. I am really happy that this is happening during the holidays ans hope that it will continue through to the new year. I just hope that activities wont decline a lot although I expect that they wont be low because of festivities.

Yea,I am also i am also thinking that the activities in the forum won't be reduced due to the upcoming holidays,to be honest,during that period I might not ba able to make posts in the forum but I just that the admin will be clearing payments on a weekly basis till the upcoming year,I am glad that I received my payment on time yesterday

Because I really appreciate the payment from the Admin Mayur here, so I keep making posts on this forum here. I do not really care even it is the holiday season. But, I believe, I will do more and spend more time on this forum here. Because I can see, it is worth to spend time here

Yes, I also assume that DMT forum will even have better posting activity in this week or in the long holidays. Kinda expected since last year the activity of the forum is similar and I'm also active at that time I remember before we have contest before but I know I can make better earnings this year.

Its good to hear that you have already made 20 posts and you are still making more posts,anyways I am just here to accumulate just 50 points before I head to the sister forum and make posts,the activity here is just great,I wish it will be like this during the holidays

Yes, I also assume that DMT forum will even have better posting activity in this week or in the long holidays. Kinda expected since last year the activity of the forum is similar and I'm also active at that time I remember before we have contest before but I know I can make better earnings this year.

I think that maybe the difference here as opposed to other forums is the fact that we know that as long as you can be able to make good posts on the forum, there is a surety of being paid. Let us just hope that there is continued good activities on the forum even now.

The holidays have a high tendency to affect posting activities in LOT but it may not affect it to a great extent because the activity is great presently; I've noticed that I myself have not been active online since yesterday due to preparations for the upcoming holidays.

True talk dude.I also not too active as when I started posting in the forum earlier,thats why am keeping according to schedule to avoid time wastage,because every time we spend is valuable for something else so just hit the nail on the head when you've the opportunity to do so.

I'm happy that today I can reach 460 points and tomorrow night I will going to post in here again so that I can reach 500 points. Then I will going to try to request payments tomorrow night. I know its really good to invest my time and effort in here. I know what I can earn in here I can earn in forex trading also. So far so good in my part that I'm earning good in here. I'm just hoping that I can sustain and maintain 5 to 10 dollars earning a month in dmt.

Well I too am giving some considerations to post in general discussion section but I felt discouraged with low response of members inhere.Couldnt laugh when I found out the last post in the general section was made on 16 Dec. i.e 2 days ago

What is important for me would be to find some good threads in there and good posting activities in the process. For as long as there arent any good activities it would be really hard to make posts in there as much as one would like to spread activities.

Well am currently making use of my free time to accumulate more points as long as I can post because I couldnt accomplish my weekly target of $4 in my previous payout.This time around I'll be aiming for a higher target of $5 which wouldnt be too easy for me since am only active in just 2 sections in the forum namely hyip and ptp sections.Hopefully it wont affect me in anyway.

I can't do a lot of posting for today, but at least I can do one round of posting for today. I think that General discussion is paying two cents sometimes I am posting on that section because I can find some good threads to post to,

I have made posts in that section at the beginning of the month but there are good updates in it. There are a couple of threads in there which would help in getting us to spread posting activities if we can manage to make use of it to our advantage.