Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I don't know if I still can accomplish to accumulate 50 points in here my internet connection is very slow right now, but it is still loading somehow that's why I am trying my best to post in here despite of having a slow internet connection.

It would appear that other members are also having difficulty with posting on the forum whether it be through internet connection or simply due to other offline commitments. At least you managed to make a good number of posts on the forum today to make sure that you are still active regularly.

That's right,I am currently promoting DMT in MTV and I will still promote it in other forums,I noticed that you made a shout in the chat box that you have a warning status,every member here has a warning status and I guess your warning status is alright so you should keep posting

That's right,I am currently promoting DMT in MTV and I will still promote it in other forums,I noticed that you made a shout in the chat box that you have a warning status,every member here has a warning status and I guess your warning status is alright so you should keep posting

nice you are doing, buddy, how do we create a campaign in a different forum if we just provide a signature below this post we give, what are the advantages provided by the forum if we can invite members to join this forum because I do not quite understand regarding the promotion provided by this forum

Sincerely i am not happy that i am unable to meet up with the points i require before the next payment but i am sure i would be able to meet up with the one after this one.Meanwhile i already resumed posting very early today.

You already have a good amount of points on the forum already although I am inclined to think that some of the points you already had from last weeks posting. The good thing is that there is no maximum amount of points to cashout on the forum so you would be able to get a good target for this week's payment.

I've also started promoting DMT in my signatures in other forums. I will even promote DMT on facebook and other social networks and I can't wait for DMT to launch its official facebook page. That will surely draw lots of traffic to DMT.

yeah it'll be fun if the forum create a facebook fanpage then they'll be able to attract more members to the forum.This will be a great innovation since other ptp forums like MTV has a facebook fanpage so admin would organise a "Like facebook contest" to promote the forum in social networks.

nice you are doing, buddy, how do we create a campaign in a different forum if we just provide a signature below this post we give, what are the advantages provided by the forum if we can invite members to join this forum because I do not quite understand regarding the promotion provided by this forum

Well,in some other forums,promoting forums through the referral link might be giving you bonus for promoting the site,but here in DMT,the admin stated it that there would be no subsidies given to anyone cos he is clearing payments every week and we are happy with that so we need to help and promote his forum

Unlike other ptp forums that has some problem paying its members its seems dmt on other hand as paying good and paying well for the last two months already. A clear sign that dmt is really gettin stable. I just hope that I can make good income in here in the long run as right now dmt is my number one ptp forum that is hyip base. Its now first as mtv is still has some slow in payments.

I see that again there is lower activities on the DMT forum that there is on the MTW forum. Members seem to be concentrating more on MTW at the moment and less in here. I still try to maintain a balance of activities on both forums and at the moment have almost the same points on both.

Lol,I just wonder on how you are able to achieve $10 in DMT on a weekly basis and the truth is it is not only DMT that you are accumulating points like this,are you a BOT...oops,never mind I just wish I can be like,even to acheive $5 a week is not that easy for me I have to make so many rounds of posting in the forum,now I need 100 points to achieve my goal in the forum

It is not easy to reach a lot of money from the Paid to Post business recently here. Because we know here, now, many forums are not available anymore. So, on this Digital Money Talk forum, I only hope this forum will keep paying the members well and stable. This is the most important

It is not easy to reach a lot of money from the Paid to Post business recently here. Because we know here, now, many forums are not available anymore. So, on this Digital Money Talk forum, I only hope this forum will keep paying the members well and stable. This is the most important

You can say that again because it really is quite refreshing to find forums that pays on time and on a regular basis. On most forums you will have to submit your payment request and then wait for paymetn processing to take place but you dont know when it'll be. Here you are even sure of the payment processing days.