Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I'll more focus inhere on a regular basis because the week is fast approaching so that I could reach my target easily.But I find out members inhere only post in few sections like hyip,forex and ptp section.I still think we can make alot of achievement if we extend our activities towards other section.

Yea,it is rare to see a forum that offers high rates just like in DMT and still clears payments so fast,I just hope that the admin can continue to be paying like this for a long time,that is why we members needs to promote this forum in other ptp forums,for me,I have started promoting it cos I earn well here in DMT

I should be able to reach my target here as I intend accumulating about 100points between now and Sunday to be able to do that. I'm through posting in the hyip section although I made posts in just few threads there, now I'm posting in the ptp section. When I'm done, I should be able to move over to the payment processor section.

100 points between now and Sunday should be easily achievable to you especially since you still want to make posts in the hyip section which pays 3 cents per post. This will help in getting you to your target much quicker. I expect to put in good posting activities for the day because I will be posting in the Forex section myself.

@syrine22,how can you be able to accumulate 100 points in this forum on a daily basis,don't you have offline works or your internet connection doesn't act up,anyways its good for yoy,for me I only try to accumulate 50 points in the forum on a daily basis

@hadg33 are you sure that you accumulate only 50points here in DMT on a daily basis? I ask because if we do the calculation, it would mean that in 7days(a week), you will be having 350points but as it stands now, you have more than 500points, and if you work hard enough, you may even reach 600points. You just have to sacrifice your tonight's sleep in order to achieve that.

How I wish I have knowledge about forex I would have love to be posting in the section,I don't even know if that section offers higher rates cos I have never posted in that section before so I wouldn't know if it pays higher or not,anyways I have reached my target in the forum and I have already requested for a payout

I already had good activities in the forex section yesterday and it was a real booster. The fact that the section pays 3 cents per post is really a bonus because you can accumulate points here faster that you would anywhere else. I got caught up last night and could not make one last round as expected or even submit my payment request do I will do it after this round of posting.

I will just request for a payment in here even I don't have yet 500 points, but I will just keep on posting when still have some time. I am quite busy today that's why don't have the time to be so active in here, will just do some round posting in this section then later on will try on the Forex discussion.

I am very glad to see my point on Digital Money Talk is deducted already here. It means the payment from the Admin of this forum is well done already here. Well, I am glad, I still can get the payment in the end of this year 2012. It is such a great forum, and hopefully can be better in 2013