Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

That's right,it seems most members needs balance in there payment processor,cos I can see that so many members are just active in the forum,this month has got the highest activity of all time,I have accomplished my target in the forum for this week,I am just using the spare time to accumulate more points

I have made some posts on the forex section and I would post there again a bit later on. So I just hope that I would not have any kind of problem on posting on the site as. So hopefully that I would be more focused on the site as I have very low activity last week. So I would need to improve my activity here always.

That's good and new thing for indieover to see activity in the forex section. I will going to have activity there in an hour as I'm still not done in posting in GPT as I wanted to have routine of posting. I'm just sad that I can't make balance yet of other sections but I'm keep trying to have posts in other sections.

Yeah we just need keep on trying to improve our activity in other forums. So I would try to be more focused on payment processor section as well but not in hyip section. I just don't have knowledge about hyip section. So anyway I am trying to be more active here soon I am in the sister site MTW. So I just hope I accomplish that.

Well, what you can expect in that section as there's only 3 or 4 threads that are obviously having the most activity because of their reputation and widely used. So, I will not really think I can make many posts in that section as there's not much interesting to discuss only few which I'm interested.

Yes that's right. The section doesn't have much threads, and therefore is difficult to make good activity there but I will make sure I make few posts today and it will be nice if other posters can try to make some activity in that section as well.

I'm glad that somehow I have been able to accomplish my goal on the site to be more focused and active on the site as well. I am just glad that the members have the same goal so it's easier to accomplish my goal now. Before I would have difficulty maintaining good activity as I won't see daily activities on the ptp section.

Of course,you will get your pay by tomorrow,i just want to finish this round of posting before I submit my payment request,and unfortunate thing is no one has replied to my posts so I am still waiting atleast a member to come online and post here then I would reply that member

After achieving my target I request a payment for 400 points though I still have some leftover points.Also I could notice the payment queue this week is quite long with about 12 payment requests..Really I get a bit discouraged when I see that am on the last person on the queue but I hope admin will process all payments as suggested by hadg.

I was hoping that I would get at least two rounds of posting on the forum today but due to offline activities I was pretty occupied for the day. I am happy that after this round of posting I would be on 400 points which is a good amount of points for me on the forum.

Yes payments will be done by admin on Sunday so there's no need for panic. I'm about completing my posting activity for the week. Once I'm through, I will request payment as soon as possible. As for the long queue in the payment request section, I'm not worried about it because the admin is very fast when it comes to clearing payments so is the mod when it comes to approving payment requests

Its good to see that payments requests has been approved by our mod (yogesh), I want to use this medium to thank him for doing a great job by approving payment requests so fast,I am really motivated to make about 100 posts in the forum,lols,but I wouldn't do that,cos it is obviously post chasing

Hello friends, I hope everyone is doing great here

We have been online since more than past 2 years and have cleared more than 3500$ in payout form with clearing yet another lot of payout

We would be trying our best to continue the same way as we are going but we need support from members also

Try to promote DMT and MTW as much as you can through posting at other forums and most important please place DMT and MTW link in your signature at other forum as that would be very helpful for us also

Any help from all members is very much appreciated

If members have any suggestion feel free to post here

Soon we would even be updating our Facebook page for DMT......

@admin its good to see that MTV is really growing especially with the new system of payment processing. I will be supporting DMT as much as I can but I don't know how to get my DMT referral link. I've tried checking my profile to know if I would be able to see it but I didn't see any referral link there.

Well, this lovely forum is rocking now. the payment is always on time here. Meanwhile we know there are so many forums can not pay the members well here. So, I really like this forum, and I will keep to focus my time on this forum here. Hopefully in next year, this forum can be better and better

It would actually be quite easy to promote the forum because the forum has got a lot of positives that would make many posters interested in posting. Good to see payments again from the forum on time and quite interesting to realise that admin has actually paid out $3500 in payments to members. It would be even better to get new members to get the discussions more interesting.