Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Thanks for the payments. I'm expecting to get paid next week and I'm surprise that I got paid this week. Its seems DMT is really paying fast now. I hope dmt will be stable and stronger than ever. So far I'm happy that I'm earning good in dmt and I earn good 10 dollars this month. I hope I can do the same thing next month. As its really good to have a constant 10 dollars earning in dmt.

Making 30 posts in the forum is not really bad,I just hope I can do the same but I can't,I will just try and make 10 posts in the ptp section and 10 posts in the hyip section,making it 50 points altogether,I did acheive it yesterday and I beleibe I am going to do it today

I'm also glad to received new payment in dmt forum and i have done posting my payment proof and will just do my task to post it in other forums to also encourage other members in other forums to be active in the forum. So far, I'm quite late to have my posts but I guess I can still have minimum within this week.

Yes, I also started late with my posting considering that I had already requested for payout on the forum last week Wednesday already. Anyway, I am sure that I will have enough points to cashout although this time I might just request on Friday late or Saturday morning so that I can have good amount of points.

I am rather slow in accumulating points in here but today I hope that it will be a better day for me since previously I did not manage to make posts in other sections of the site. I have accumulate 100 points today since I did spread my posts over the past few days and as such did not get a good target in the process.

But atleast tirus you made your 150 points you can make payout request for that and just edit with more points you have. So far, I'm really busy posting in many forums but I prioritize a lot in dmt and making more posts recently. I just think I can make 50 points in this hour and let's see if I can add more activity in other sections.

Yea,my major plan in the forum is to be accumulating 50 points in the forum on a daily basis though it is not that easy for me but I know it is achievable,why it is so difficult to achieve is because I need to post in other forums,let me just see how many I can post before the weekend

I am just glad because for me the site always loads fast. Its just in my case that I cannot post fast or the required number of points that I want in here. I think that I ended with making only 70 points yesterday because of time constraints but today is a different day and this time around I hope that I can get a good target.

Accumulating 70 points for the is really not bad,I was able to accumulate 50 points in the forum yesterday and I am trying to do the same today,i just hope that my offline activities wouldn't be disturbing me,I have now secured a payout so by tomorrow,I will be requesting for a payout

every one have their own way to post in DMT, but i suggest you to be active everday at least make 50 points from this forum, that is worthy so you can request about 5 days. make a lot of posts is not a good option for someone that also active in other forum since they need to separate their time, but DMT now in my list once more

Now, I am active on this forum. I make this one is my second most favorite forum here. I try to trust the Admin, and the moderators on this Digital Money Talk, so I can enjoy to see information about making money online from this forum here. This is not a bad thing to spend time

Now,I will have to request for a payout,I currently have 250 points,I just want to accumulate more before I request for a payout,since the activity is still stable,posting in the forum wouldn't be difficult,I will simply be posting in the ptp and hyip swction cos those are the 2 sections that I am really familiar with

Yeah, I will also be requesting for a payout on the forum shortly because although I had planned on requesting earlier it didnt happen as I had planned. I would love to get around of 100 points on the forum today if possible but only time will tell. If there are good activities then I will be able to reach that target and then cashout.