Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Its just a matter of being consistently active on the forum because then you can be able to reach a good target. I also find that going for sections that pay a higher post rate is very helpful in reaching this goal. Unfortunately, also I am invested in HYIP's I am not confident enough to post there or I would earn well.

@glucoseguy,yes you are right,members are now becoming so active in the forum,I think this will also help the forum to get more advertisers,anyways like I have told you,I would not be able to make $5 a week in this forum,I can only make about $2.5 to $3 a week,my target today is to accumulate 50 points,though I am not sure if I can accomplish the mission cos I have some offline works to do

@hadg33 exactly; the good activity in DMT will surely fetch more advertisers because good activity means good traffic, and good traffic attracts advertisers. It will be great though if more posters can take advantage of the fast paying ways of DMT especially as forums like MTV and EP have experienced delay in payments lately.

That's also a good target you've set as long as you can maintain it weekly. As for me, my target is still $5 for next week, even though I know it will take great determination and real hard work to achieve; its worth the try. I just requested payment today and it will be great if it gets approved and cleared today.

Well, I am very happy here to see this forum is paying me again. This is such a nice forum, and I never think before about this forum here. The payment done for me is fast, even faster than other paid to post forum here. So, now, I am trying to be busy and to focus on this forum

Again the admin has come through and made payments to members as per plan today. I am even more motivated to post again on the forum and this is why I am resuming my posting activities on the forum. It would be good to post regularly here so that one can earn well weekly.

I am really impressed with the way the admin and mod approved and cleared my payment request as well as that of other posters. I would relent in my activity here in any way. My usual $5 weekly target remains constant. I intend making good activity in DMT today, I should be able to make 30posts or more if I'm consistent and if I'm able to spread my activity to at least 3 different sections.

Yea,if you are consistent in the forum,you should be able acheive the $5 target a week,i just want to take advantage of the site for the main time,since my 2 favourite sites have delays in clearing of payments,so it would be better I if I can just stick to DMT and earn pretty well from it

Apparently, the forum weekly payouts makes the forum activity grows and increase drastically. I just hope this always happen in the forum to have weekly payments. Since, because of the minimum points we can have it within 3 days of consistent posting of atleast 50 points. Since my goal in the forum is to have 50 points daily.

I'm some how frustrated with my performance as until now I only have 160 points in here. And I already got paid with my 500 points last week. Just imagine how many more points I need to reach 500 points. I'm hoping that I will going to reach 500 points and request payments then when I get paid I'm hoping to have enough funds to request payments again. So that its time dmt pays I can request 500 points. But I really have hard time achieving my goal.

Yea,if you are consistent in the forum,you should be able acheive the $5 target a week,i just want to take advantage of the site for the main time,since my 2 favourite sites have delays in clearing of payments,so it would be better I if I can just stick to DMT and earn pretty well from it

This is definitely one thing that will also get more members active on the DMT forum and participating in discussions. The fact that other forums are experiencing delays right now is a bonus for this forum because members are able to focus here.

If you are very satisfied with the Forum then I am sure that you will going to spend more of your time. I know that five dollars a week target is hard to reach because my time may not make it possible, but I will just try to besides I know that there are good activities in here especially right now.

It will be great if I can make my goal here today; 30posts is my usual daily target. I know that its difficult to reach as I'm posting in other forums as well but it helps me to make a good number of posts in DMT daily even if it doesn't reach 30. Sometimes, it could be 20 or even 10 depending on how my online and offline activities are for the day.

Whatever amount of posts you can make on the forum would be good for you because in the end you are going towards reaching your target of posts for the week. I dont worry when I can post on the forum because I know that I will have more opportunities in future to earn again from here because the site looks stable.

Well I started posting here yesterday after receieving my paymeny and the Mod told me to try and spread my activity around and this is exactly what am going to do to avoid any inconvinience here and deduction so I will keep on posting probably I will reach the minimum payout soon.

Oh, i thought that i just have made in dmt forum 50 points but I did made 70 points. I did not even notice that I got that. But this only means that my activity in dmt forum increased because the members activity also increased this week. I have really appreciate the result of admin's weekly payments.

How I wish that this was me that this was happening to ...lol Yes, its most probably because of the posting activities on the forum that you are able to exceed your target for posting in here. My concentration today would be on the Forex section since I post in this section at least twice a week depending on posting activities.

Same thing happened to me yesterday,I planned accumulating about 50 points in the forum,before I know it,I have already accumulated 80 points,I was like,wow,what have I done...lol,seriously I really enjoyed my posting both in the hyip and ptp section

Lol. Yes posting in DMT is great as posters here are good at discussions and are always active. Also, the mod and admin are doing a great job with payments so I'm not surprised that you guys exceeded your daily targets unknowingly. As for me, There's never a time I've exceeded my daily target probably because I'm not fast in posting but its all good. What matters most Is that I'm able to make good points here and the activity is great.

I'm so glad that the members are so much satisfied and happy with the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to keep on posting in the site. I have more time to post now so I would definitely make a lot of post while I can. So I am just optimistic that I can make a lot of post now.