Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Normally I am always accumulating about 50 points here in DMT on a daily basis,but it like today would be different,I may not be able to accumulate the 50 points in this forum to day cos I have so many things to do offline,well I would just try and make the little posts that I can

I've explored the forum myself,found out that members are devoted to some sections than the others like the get paid to post,click and hyip section.I think we should spread our activity round other sections like the afflillate section,sports section,get paid to review etc .I think it'll avoid uneccessary deductions when receiving payment and increase our earnings too.

Yeah I would try to post on the other sections also later on when I am done posting on the ptp section. So I just hope that I would be able to be more comfortable posting on other sections so I would continue my activity on this sections daily. So I would slowly try to post more in other sections

I am currently using my Mobile browser in here to do some posting, what I need to do now is to enjoy my posting activity in here so that I will not notice that I am already accumulating a good amount of points. But I may have some problem with the lenght of my post as the reply box in here is quite small, but will just try to lengthen my post, I will just review it by tomorrow just to be sure.

Its only now that I am having time to post on the forum. Somehow I just got busy with other activities and would really feel bad if I didnt have my posting activities on the forum for the day. I am just happy that I am on target to reaching a good amount of points so that I can request over the weekend.

I have been able to improve my activity on this site as well so I am just contented with my activity here so I just hope that I I would be able to post here well daily now. As I have been struggling to be active here and now I am more comfortable and more active and more focused on the site

You guys are really active in here so it really shows that you are quite comfortable with your posting on the DMT forum. I am happy with my activities thus far in here and even more motivated by the fact that I know there will be payment processing over the weekend which would really come in handy.

Well you are such a fast poster,accumulating 120 points in this forum in a day is really high,anyways my mission here is to accumulate my normal 50 points before I leave for other forums,I just hope that the activity of members keeps increasing so that I can also increase my target to 70 points

Yes that the activity here lately is doing pretty nicely. So I just hope that I would be able to post a lot more. Anyway I have no problem at all on the site. So that's why I think I would be happy to always post here now just always check out the site more often wonder to see if I can make some post once again.

Well Im glad to see alot of activities in the hyip section which I feel is the best section for discussion,there alot of members feel free to discuss/rate hyips and likewise earn from investment in hyip.The forum is indeed a great for members place to earn and share information with others.

I don't know how this happened that I'm seeing that I posted here last evening but its just moved in the second to the last page. That's just amazing to have this great activity in dmt forum I thought that I can make more activity this evening and will just spend some hours in here and visiting other sections as well.

Well, I will just try if I can make today evening 50 points. As I'm already not in good time as it's already sleeping time. But as always, before I will sleep I will going to have make some activity here and take advantage the recent posts in the forum. Also, I will going to early to post here tomorrow.