Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

460 points. Thats' will be my total points after I finish my posting in here. I'm so excited to reach 500 points in here soon. But same time its seems I'm going to be late again. I'm sure by the time I reach 500 points all pending request of payments has been approved and maybe got paid already. I know that's always what happen to me each time I reach my 500 points goal all pending request of payments has just been approved or paid. lols.

I think that the payment was fast so I know that I can get paid now each week. So I would just keep on trying to accomplish more than goal on the site. Because of the fast payment that I would be able to make plans on how active I can on the site. So I would try my best to make more posts here daily.

Its certainly more encouraging now to post here even if it was a great forum before because of the improved payment processing. I am going to see if I can cashout by tomorrow and hope that my payment request would be approved before the weekend so I can get a payment from the forum.

That's a very good goal. So I may just hoping that I would be able to make such goal also on the site as well so I would be able to make nice earnings on the site as well as. So I would just keep on trying to improve my activity on this site as I think I would still need to do lot better as iam still not happy with my activity.

I had internet connection problems for a couple of hours and could not manage to post on the forum but I did manage to get my payment request in queue. I am surprised that I didnt see good activities on the forum for the day as I would have imaged that members would be more busy posting on the forum as we approach the weekend.

I am very happy to see, my payment request on this forum is approved already here. Although I only ask $2 from this forum, but it is very fast for me to get approved. Well, in this way, this can give me encouragement to do more and more on this forum. I believe this forum will be more popular

I did see that mine has been approved on the forum as well with no deductions and I am happy that things turned this way because I am sure that if payments are processed on Sunday then I am in. I can relax now and work towards my next payment request at leisure knowing that I will only request next week this time.

I thought I did have 100 points recently but then, I still lack of 10 more posts before I reach it. But anyways, I can just have this activity in this hour and hoping that I can handle different posting sections and then, looking for payout by tomorrow. I just hope I can have minimum again since there are some payouts approved already.

Apart from my approved payout,I am just trying to reach another payout before Saturday since we can request for a double payment requests,now I have about 130 points apart from the approved payment requests,I am just enjoying my posts here cos there a lot of active members

Good to see that you already have 150 points,I have also managed to reach another payout today but I don't think I will be able to accumulate another 50 points cos I like requesting at 200 points,anyways I will just try and accumulate about 20 points now and may be later,I will be able to accumulate the 30 points

DMT is having a great activity which I'm really enjoying but it seems that its the same posters that post here everyday.lol. Well, what matters most is that the posters here are good posters that are experienced and are very active as they post at a daily basis. I should be able to make a good number of posts today but I'm not sure if I will make my daily target because I had been occupied with some offline activities.

I'm happy that my request of payments has been approved already. I know many of us like to get paid right away. I also want to get paid right away. But same time I'm hoping that theirs some few days of delays in payments and hoping that I will be paid first week of December in this way dmt will be the first site to pay me this december. Because right now its only dmt that I reach my 500 points target and already got approved. The rest I'm still struggling to reach.

I think I would be able to make more posts on the site daily now. So I don't have any problem on posting on the site as well. I would just focus more on the site now. So I just hope that I would always be active on this site and I would just keep on improving my activity on this site as well as I just wanted to prioritize this site even more.

I was hoping that payments would be approved by the time that I got back to the forum this week but I am glad that there was an announcement about them. Its always good to be kept in the loop of what is happening because it instills trust in the forum from members who know what the situation is.

Well,i really thought I would be paid on Sunday and uptill now I haven't been paid,i am really worried cos i need LR balance in my LR account,anyways what can i do,i will simply be posting in the forum at my own convenient time,i was planning to make it my no 1 forum because of the improvement,but i will be posting any time i like

I just check my account on Liberty Reserve here, and I am very happy here to know the amount on my Liberty Reserve is increased. Then I check it thoroughly, and I find this lovely forum, Digital Money Talk is paying me one more time. Very fast time to wait for the process here

I just check my account on Liberty Reserve here, and I am very happy here to know the amount on my Liberty Reserve is increased. Then I check it thoroughly, and I find this lovely forum, Digital Money Talk is paying me one more time. Very fast time to wait for the process here

I got the email notification earlier on that I did receive a payment from the forum and I am really glad that admin came through as promised. I am glad that posting activities in here are doing well and do allow for members to post in here on a regular basis as and when the time does allow.