Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

This week I will assure to be active in here because I failed last week. I know that it's just very easy to post in here because the Forum is loading fine, and there is no problem motivating yourself with the fast processing of the Admin, it's just easy for you to motivate yourself posting daily in here.

I am sure that this week you will be able to get a good target from the forum and reach your goals since you did not manage to do so in the last week @monyitomon. As you can see posting activities are really good so that in itself is rather motivating because you wont run out of replies.

That's right; we can earn good amounts in here monthly if only we can be focused and set high weekly targets so that even if we can't meet up with our targets, we should be able to get close to it. I aim to make 100points here daily even though I know its nearly impossible, but at least I should be getting close to it daily as long as I'm focused and consistent..

I will add the link myself because I rarely use signatures anyway. I think that its the least that members can do considering that admin is already playing his part in making sure that we can get decent earnings in here weekly. I suppose that even if you dont get to receive a referral bonus it would certainly be good to know that you brought a member to the forum.

Wow,I have missed þhe activity here,I was just busy offline,I can see that the admin was active in this thread also,I will promote DMT in 5 forums that has high activity,anyways I am going to accumulate 100 points in this forum today cos I am just lagging

I have also been a few days so it was not actively posting in this forum due to busy that I can not avoid, hopefully starting today I can continue to provide this forum post to catch my last point, I first saw that the current members of this forum more active and provide post new threads so we can easily provide post in this forum

Its even better for the rest of us because the more the forum becomes popular is the more it would be easier for us to post on the forum and get even more different views on the threads. I am looking forward to seeing some new members as most of the members that are active are old members.

Well my internet connection is just acting well so I was able to make 2 rounds of posting in the forum today,now I want to make another round of posting just to secure my daily target in the forum cos tomorrow I might not be active due to my off line works

Its good that this is the case for you because it means that you can be able to post on the forum without problems. I do hope though that @hadg33's internet connection issues are resolved soon so that he can be able to enjoy posting on the forum. So far, I am happy with my activities for the week and still enjoying the discussions.

Wow,the activity here is just great,how I wish I would be able to make 3 rounds of posting in the forum today but I guess I cannot cos I have so many things to tidy off line, @Riddick,I would not be able to make post in ptc section cos I have quitted ptcs a long time,so discussing about it might result into spamming