Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I quite envious to you have payout request of 500 points as I normally work for the minimum of 200 points. But hoping this week I can increase my activity and also to have my daily posting. Though, it might be really good if we have it in monthly goal but for me to have weekly payout will also good to keep my motivation in posting.

Likewise me,I am quite envious too,cos I find it so difficult to accumulate points in this forum,I always request for the minimum payout which is 150 points,not bad at all,this is my second post in the forum today and I don't know if I can achieve my target today cos my internet connection is just acting up,I really missed the forum

Nope, its not difficult accumulate if we only give some time. The activity in dmt forum is enough for us to make our goal of posting but not sure though, if it is the reason for some members who are barely active in other sections as I know that admin pays well for everyone of us and of course, we should give our best in our posts.

new month and i was hope the admin will put some contest to refresh the forum but its okay if he wouldn't, members can easily reach the payout with the activity here i was fast to post in hyip section today and now i will put some posts too in ptp and ptc section as i see the activity here allows me to earn some points today easily.

if we've received a warning on this forum is very difficult for us to earn a living in this forum, but it is one of the good learning for us so that we no longer make the same mistake as very unfortunate if we get hit by a warning from the moderator in this forum. especially this forum I think is one of the best forums of other forums that I follow prior to the problem given by the minimum payout is very small forum so that we can finish the job in just a few days for the withdrawal payment

I like the script and design of DMT. Its really unique. Well, I'm a new poster here and I managed to make few posts yesterday. I've registered here since June but I forgot that I had an account here until some days ago when I saw good posts about DMT in some forums. I then decided to check if I have an account here and I was surprised that I had one so I decided to resume posting. The reason why I decided not to be an active member here is because I'm involved in many PTP forums but I've decided to schedule my time to favour posting here.

more details you immediately ask to admin this forum so that you get a satisfactory answer why you get a warning on this board, because if you do not directly ask the admin or mods here why you get a warning that will make your psychological burden that you feel the spirit to work on this forum due to not getting a satisfactory answer

Activities are just stabled in the forum,I have not really blend with the forum so I kind of find it difficult for me to accumulate a lot of points in the forum,I just managed to make about 8 posts in the forum today,I will just try and post more later in the daynmy target is to accumulate 50 points before leaving for another forum

I have not been able to focus on the site well. So I am just making a lot of effort so that I would be able to make a lot more post on the site as well. So I would definitely want to be more active on the site as well. So I would try to remember to post here daily. I would need to remember that I should post r the other sections as well. So maybe this day I can make a lot of post on the site. I'm looking forward to it so I would be more satisfied with my activity here

It would be good that we return our focus in here so that we can continue to earn well from the forum. I am back posting and am happy to see that my payment was cleared sometime last week which means that payment processing is really getting better in here. Also, its important to post in other sections as well if you want to accumulate good points.

I have now prioritised this forum once again,the good thing about the forum is activities are just stable,I made some few posts yesterday and I was able to reach the minimum payout which is 150 points,I am planning to accumulate about 50 points today,I just hope there would have been replies to my previous posts

I'm really enjoying posting in DMT and it is good to see our admin being active in the chat box and resolving issues. I'm aiming to make up to 20posts here today but I know it won't be easy but its worth the try.

@tirus ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for the tip. I will try as much as possible to spread my posts to my top 3 sections which are the Hyip section, the PTP section and the Payment processing section.

Good for you because then you will not only be earning well but at the same time you will be ensuring that the forum gets activities across those three sections. I am again happy to see that payments were processed day before yesterday on the forum. DMT has definitely moved up a few notches in priority now on my list of PTP.

I'm happy that I got paid by dmt fast. I think I only waited a week or even less and I got paid right away. I hope dmt will be more stable and be more profitable than ever. Theirs only few ptp forums that I'm posting right now. I think its even less than 10 ptp forums right now and so far I'm happy to say that I'm earning good and earning well in dmt right now.

The clearing of payments that the admin made this last weekend was the fast I have ever come accross in DMT,I requested for a payout on Sunday and I got paid that same day,I was baffled,the admin has really done a great job by doing that,the admin also announced in GT that he will be clearing payments every Sunday,that means we members will be getting paid 4 times in a week,this is so encouraging,I have now prioritised this forum because of that thingy

I'm just so happy that I'm just back posting on the discussions as well. So I would just try to make a lot of post on the site. I would try to reach payout by tomorrow so I can request payout already as I am more motivated to post here now. So I just hope that I would be able to maintain my motivation on posting here.

That is very good indeed and I hope soon i will be got paid also its a very good step and decission to make to post in here but one thing I dont really like is that the forum is not showing my points if any body can be of help please tell me how to see my points while posting with mobile version of the site.

I really don't want to miss again activity in dmt. That's why I decided to try to always make payout every weekend and looks like our admin do have plan to make payout request every week. I just hope it will follow and also to have payout minimum and then, I will also encourage other members also by posting payment proofs.

I'm trying to improve my activity on this site as well so I'm here back posting once again. So I just hope that I would be able to improve a lot my activity on this site so I would be able to make payout here weekly and not just once a month as I know this is a great opportunity for me to earn something on the site as well.

That is a good idea and it would surely make posting activities here very lively as more members go into posting on a more regular basis. If you look at the way that payment processing is done nowadays it would certainly be to our advantage to try and reach minimum payout much frequently as payments are no longer made monthly from what we have seen recently.