Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@riddick good to see that you put in good efforts on last day but the difference was huge and adnan was also not taking any chance and was active almost all the day, yeah few more posts if you made the preivous day were going to help. Anyway i too made the request and am keen to have the prize money in my newly created account.

i see the contest already over lol, and i am not active like usual before but now i am back from my absence. and i see this site is different now even the contest is over member still active in this site make posts, i think it is because the good performance of paying member from DMT.

For me as long DMT is paying I'm happy. I have hard time earning online and ptp is my main source of income only. If I keep on posting in dmt even with small amount of earnings but since I have ten other ptp I'm sure I can earn enough earnings to make me eat twice a day and pay my electricity bill and internet connection.

well, the top poster contest was quite interesting as well as attractive and the admin paid the contest winners within twenty four hours after the results announced,

it was so fast to declare winners and reward them as well.

Is just the payment via liberty reserve accepted in that site or there's also paypal as a payout option for us?

well, you can find it here :

http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/topic/9663-forum-rates-revised/

so it's not only LR, but you can get paid through many other e-currencies and payment processors by DMT, the forum gives us a lot of options to chose to get paid, make quality posting and enjoy your stay on the forum.

Yes, we hope that it is similar to the posting contest. Since it have already proven that members got very active in participating in the contest. Well i have seen some ptp forums had their contest too i worried that i will not able to fully be active when the contest will be held as my time will be divided. :D

Well DMT still have fast payments and also with fast approval of payments. Although it is not like before specifically when we still the top poster contest wherein within few days we get or receive the payments. But then we can wait for about a week that is not a long time to have a pending payment. :D

well, all that we require is time possible to spend as much on DMT as we can, and there will be sure fast payments on this forum,

there was a great activity from members during the top poster contest, and still continues, of course the admin announced that new contests would be coming soon.

I'm excited to know that theirs a contest. Its another way to get more poster. The more poster we have in dmt the more I can post also. So its a win win situation to dmt and members. Since their will be more activity and more activity means more advertisers and more advertisers means the more DMT is stable and we all get paid regularly.

That will be similar to the previous contest wherein i made many payment requests and got paid to it and made the forum active and also that it worth me to be active in the forum. That will definitely give a big opportunity to earn and of course to have more active members. So the question now, when it will start so we can finally begin the contest. :D

I'm excited to know that theirs a contest. Its another way to get more poster. The more poster we have in dmt the more I can post also. So its a win win situation to dmt and members. Since their will be more activity and more activity means more advertisers and more advertisers means the more DMT is stable and we all get paid regularly.

I agree. Contests are great help to the forum to encouraged members to be active in the forum. Even if the reward are not that big but the fact that you will get paid aside from your regular activities, it is something for the forum members.

I just have noticed that DMT has got a new advertiser now, that is good to see advertisers showing interest in promoting their programs on famous forum, DMT ! that also great help to the admin to manage and develop the forum as well, in my view, DMT is the fastest paying forum of all.