Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I just have noticed that DMT has got a new advertiser now, that is good to see advertisers showing interest in promoting their programs on famous forum, DMT ! that also great help to the admin to manage and develop the forum as well, in my view, DMT is the fastest paying forum of all.

yeah i see that too if i am not mistaken that is the new HYIP..:D, well i feel glad that DMT already have additional advertiser here and it means that DMT already attracted by a lot of advertisers to make advertisement here.

OK! i'm back here and making some posts..DMT is one of the popular PTP nowadays.. and didn't see any problem right now.. in fact i'm happy because i seen some contest a sign up contest! that would make each member happy! The offer is very big for us for just signing up... thank you DMT more powers!

Well im still not signed up in the new advertiser of the dmt forum. But then i think later after i found out an email address i can use. Because im really hide my email address. Well im gonna create a new one for the sign up. :D

I have already singed on that program and they don't send any activation or verification so i guess you can used any email address even it's not valid if you don't have any plan to invest on that program.

I'm now near my 5 dollars worth of post. When I reach it I will cashout right away. So far the activity in dmt is slowing down. But its much better condition than its sister site. MTW. anyway. my last request of payments from this site is two to three months ago. So I'm really hoping that I can reach my 5 dollars goal and cashout right away.

I see my payment request have already been approved but then again I get still some deductions in it, anyways it is still good despite having deductions and perhaps I really have to do better next time around :D

I hope by the time that I will request my payment in here. I could received full from my efforts of posting. I will spread more of my activity as possible to other sections to get full payments.

To be frank and sincere this forum holds the best talking topics i have any witnessed.though am new here i think i have learnt a lot from most forum discussions.moreso the payment is okay because i have seen a lot of payment proofs which has convinced me and also am impressed with the pay per thread and post.i just hope the forum would last for a long time.

I think the hyip discussion section is not that active, again, there was a great activity in those sections during the top poster contest and for now, only thread starters have good activity daily, but people seems to have no interest in discussions.

I just hope that members will get active in hyip discussion as well, it is good to see that members have been active in other sections than hyip discussion, but I prefer this section the most to participate in the discussion and I hope there will be improvement in the activity there.