Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

So, it seems that members really not have difficulty now to have 150 points in a week but to have 500 points which meant that the forum activity is greater than the previous months. I think that it's obvious that many members are looking for more funds that's why they are trying to be more active now in DMT.

500 points seems to be a target that everyone aims for themselves when posting on the forum. They key is just to be active on a regular basis because with more posting activities that you can make is the opportunity to make better earnings on the forum. I just try to pace my posting here and spread into the different sections.

Well,I have not been chanced to make post in this section since morning,I was just busy with off line works,I am now free for now so I just need to make at least 2 rounds of posting before heading to other forums and the good thing is the activity is high

It really shows that you've made good amount aleady syrine. I feel wonder if you don't have payout request last week or really made to have huge amount this week. Either ways good luck on requesting payment this week as I'm getting near again to the minimum points for today.

The major aim of an average forum poster is just to source funds,and for a forum with a considerate ptp rate where payment are processed fast,Im not surprised with the amount of activity at the moment even admin is quit impressed with it.

As opposed to DMT this is the one forum that I know that I will be able to reach 500 points for sure this week. I guess I actually feel more comfortable posting on this forum that I do on the MTW to the point that even if activities are low in some sections, I can still manage to be active.

at first i want to say that this forum site is my best forum site because the admin of this forum is so active. about 6 month i am related with this forum and all time viewer. i think this forum will support us all time. on the other hand if want to compare with another forum site then that will be unexpected.

I am posting with those three cents section with my Mobile browser so ain't sure if my post is long enough, but not having any deduction because of that so far because just trying my best to post a quality. Well, I am really happy with the posting activities in here as there are no problem posting daily in here.

Well,making 30 posts in the forum is not just bad my off line works are really affecting me as well,that is why I have decided to forfeit most forums for DMT,now I have secured a payment for the week,I am really happy for that,I have made a round of posting in the hyip section this morning and I am planning to mek a round here in the ptp section

Well, I don't know for how many days you've did to make now nearly 800 points in DMT forum. Is that week? Because, if that is then you've made to be very active as in you did to be in here for whole day or from time to time which I can't do really only few members have great motivation to do that.

I am really kinda slow in posting in here, but today I just hope that I can able to accumulate lots of points in here because yesterday even I want to do lots of posting in here, my internet connection is not stable. If I won't be able to accumulate a good amount of points then I will not going to request for a payment this week.

How much points you are targeting? Because, having 200 points from your view can be a good amount already. And It's better to always have payment every week so that, you will be motivated to be active everyday in DMT. That's why I'm astonished and motivated whenever I received payments and to contribute more discussions and activities.

I want to reach 500 points in here, but you know still have days to reach that goal and when I finish my goal in some Forums then I can concentrate posting in here and will check other section to do some posting. Well, I will be back again in this seciton after a while to do another round of posting.

Aiming 400 points in the forum is not just bad,I have been active in the forum throughout the week so I should be able to achieve my target in the forum,I am aiming 500 points in the forum now I have 450 points so by tomorrow I should be able to reach the 500 points and I will request for a payout

am not really active on this forum like i use to do, i just hope i can reach 500 point on the program before Saturday nite,so that i can put in my request am already at almost 400 point.i was able to reach 20 post on the forum today and am still posting on the forum as of now, i really want to reach 450 point on this forum today before i visit any other fourm