Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

so far i am not reach my target to make post in this site but lately i see some people keep active in this forums which make motivated me too, and so far mod archu verified the payment here and i am sure that is the reason why activity here today doing well

Still working towards my first payout request in here and am currently sitting at just over a hundred points. Will to work harder to increase points to reach minimum to cashout. Then I can see for myself what the fuss about DMT is. So far so good.

Is so nice that i have reached up to 700 points in dmt within a little intervel. I will make sure to reach 500 points as it remains some more cents to go. Anyway its nice to see active members who made it possible for me to reach my target.

Yeqah if not the activeness of the members here it couldn't have been possible for us all to be this active here to make posts.Well i have requested for 3rd payout but am sill looking up to a target here for my Fourth cashout.

so far i already make another one payment request in this site :D, and it works well now dude. this forum is rock, and i see since mod archu verified some members payment request now activity here boosted like now and many members trying to be active in 3 cents section

Well i have received my target and will be heading foward to request for my second cashout and hope to be in line after this payment, the next line payment. Its good to see many active members and i must that this forum is really motivating and we should keep up our good works here.

The way you guys are talking is really making it look quite easy. I'm glad that you are giving this forum some positive feedback because it is really encouraging to use newbies in here. For now my mind is set on getting my first payment from the site and I will plan accordingly from there onwards.

my target here only make about 100 points per day, i don't push my self too hard to make post here since i know i try to give better posts and not only searching for bucks :D, well today i am happy with condition of this forum, i see mostly section is alive, which make me more flexible in making posts.

Glad to be back here again after two days break and i love the developments that i am seeing.By the way,i am gonna make another payment request today and i hope i won't be pernalized for doing that.I have seen some members doing that when the first payment had not been attended to.

my target here only make about 100 points per day, i don't push my self too hard to make post here since i know i try to give better posts and not only searching for bucks :D, well today i am happy with condition of this forum, i see mostly section is alive, which make me more flexible in making posts.

I need a few more points to get to the minimum payout which is 200 points right? After that, I am thinking if I will request payout or not because I plan to increase my points more in here. But things might change so as of now, I need to post more since activities are quite good nowadays.

I need a few more points to get to the minimum payout which is 200 points right? After that, I am thinking if I will request payout or not because I plan to increase my points more in here. But things might change so as of now, I need to post more since activities are quite good nowadays.

actually depend on the payment processors that you choose, if you choose Alertpay to request in this site, you must earn 200 points as the minimum payout, but if you request by 150 points, you can request payment here, but by Liberty Reserve. and you right activity here today done well.

actually depend on the payment processors that you choose, if you choose Alertpay to request in this site, you must earn 200 points as the minimum payout, but if you request by 150 points, you can request payment here, but by Liberty Reserve. and you right activity here today done well.

Thanks for updating me about the minimum payouts in DMT, Now it is much easier to reach and request payout with low minimum amount for payout. I will now request for payments in this forum and hope I will get it in full amounts without deductions. :)

I already received the payment in the dmt as well as in the mtw forum. As expected we have great number of payouts which means we had great activity. So now, I'm back posting and trying to participate in the discussion again. I see there still some payouts not yet approved.

Yes. I have seen also that payments were already processed by admin mayur. Good to know that payment queue has been shortened this time and I hope that my payment request will be approved with full amount and without any kind of deductions.

Well, it also means that there will be many members who will be active again. And I already started posting today because I do have enough time and still have many payout requests pending in other forums. And really good that I decided to be with dmt for the meantime.

Well, it also means that there will be many members who will be active again. And I already started posting today because I do have enough time and still have many payout requests pending in other forums. And really good that I decided to be with dmt for the meantime.

Yeah. I like the activities in DMT, though it is not really that high but everyday I can see members posting and threads always updated in my favorite sections of the forum. So it would be easier for me to reach payout. Hopefully, more members would come and participate in the forum as to grow the activities and everyone will be of benefit.

Usually, when my target is not good then I usually tried to post in forex section and even in general discussion. Because for me it is not boring to post in different sections even I see usual sections that are active I still have my activity in other sections. So far, I see I can post in forex section as I'm done in GPT section.