Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope its been months that the forum is a ptp forum but seems still not much members are active here or not interested in the forex forum. That's why the only way for the admin to make good activity here is to have advertiser and offer bigger post rate similar to those forex forums we have.

Getting advertising and offering a higher post rate will surely attract more members to be active in here. I just doubt that I would be a regular just by looking at the sections. Of course my knowledge is still a bit low when it comes to forex but I doubt I could be active in the sections that are there now as opposed to sections on other forex forums.

Just sad it seems that there is still no improvement. If I can manage to make more forums with good or average post rate then I will try but for now its really not that able to make post even I want to. Just hope that activity will change and payments will be fast then I will consider it again.

The post rate is actually good in here its just that the activities are not that good thus making it even harder to be regularly active to reach minimum payout in a short period of time. Hopefully things will change in the near future.

Well, if we compare it to just a normal PTP then the post rates are actually good but if we will compare it to Forex Forums then it's not good at all. But if you have enough knowledge to participate in here then you can surely earn well in here, you just need to be patient as the activities are not good in here.

Ye, the post rats are quite good for a normal PTP forum. The fact that the requirements in terms of lines for your posts is not that much gives me hope though that we can get to earn good with not much of work required. As long as quality in maintained within posts 2 two liner should suffice.

Yes, at least quality two lines of post in here then you wil;l be good with it as you will not get a deduction as long as you will follow the Forum rules in here. If we still need to add some Forums on our list then we should consider this Forum though it's a Forex Forum but if you have the knowledge then why not?

Maybe in time the forum will be the advantage of being sponsored by a forex broker and we will see an increase in the post rates. This will likely see the post rate increase to match the rates that are currently being offered by other forex forums.

Yes, it is likely that the forums posting bonus will be paid directly into your forex trading account as opposed to your payment processor account. This will depender on the details of the sponsorship reached between the two. But as you can see the Fxfred forum add bonus to your trading account but you can withdraw it.

Yes, it is likely that the forums posting bonus will be paid directly into your forex trading account as opposed to your payment processor account. This will depender on the details of the sponsorship reached between the two. But as you can see the Fxfred forum add bonus to your trading account but you can withdraw it.

So far this site is paying directly and yet activity those not improved. So I don't think its not going to happen that what we earn is needed to put in a broker site like bonus. Because their will be no poster who going to post in here. Right now I even decided to lower my expection as activity in here decrease again. I'm hoping to spend like two to three times a week and post just 5 post each time I visit this site.

It's always better not to have a high expectation of earning in here, it's always better if we are more on action because there are times that we don't feel motivated so we can't just force ourselves to post as likey we may just get bored easily. If the Admin wants a success for this Forum then it would be better if he would make some good update.

It wouldnt hurt to be active in here if you are knowledgeable in forex considering that there are less forums nowadays. Yes, we can expect delays as in other forums but I have a feeling that admin will try to process payments faster to boost activity here which is very low.

Although i have an account here. i haven't make any post here and its because i'm busy in other forums. If you are really active in fxfred, i believe that it will be easier for you to acummulate points in here because the post lenght required in here is low compared to that of Fxfred.

Although i have an account here. i haven't make any post here and its because i'm busy in other forums. If you are really active in fxfred, i believe that it will be easier for you to acummulate points in here because the post lenght required in here is low compared to that of Fxfred.

Same thing in here I haven't made any post yet in here though I am planning to, but perhaps I will get a motivation once this Forum is paying its members fast unlike now that there seems always a delay that may happen in here, that's why it's not motivating.

maybe we can try to post here. it is not that i am not knowledgeable about forex discussions only that it will be hard to reach payout here. specially i am already too busy with another forex forum. i could hardly complete my post on the other forex froum. and also the rates in other forex forum is much better . so with the sllow payment here makes it more unattractive place to post at.