Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I got paid I think I'm the second person in here who going to get paid. But even though I already reach minimum and even if I'm going to get paid. I don't think I can maintain my posting in here if theirs no other ptp poster in here. The only reason why I reach minimum is because most of my post are opening new threads.

At most three weeks waiting period. Becuase in my experience Nick pays at the latest is three weeks. Its never happened that its stop paying or have waiting status of more than three weeks. But lets see. Theirs always first time for every thing. But I hope it won't happen now.

since admin don't offline, GFT and some forums that he owned, like EP, seems don't have too much activity from some member and there are payment delay, but same like monyitomon, i think admin have some kind of offline things that he need to take care first.

since admin don't offline, GFT and some forums that he owned, like EP, seems don't have too much activity from some member and there are payment delay, but same like monyitomon, i think admin have some kind of offline things that he need to take care first.

Really, admin is not offline and usually online in forums. But then I usually check for him if he will be online but then it is not so really confused where is admin these days and wishing he also mind that we have lot of payouts now.

Really, admin is not offline and usually online in forums. But then I usually check for him if he will be online but then it is not so really confused where is admin these days and wishing he also mind that we have lot of payouts now.

hmm, i think the owner of this forum is nick, the same owner who also own EP, and if he is online why not paid the member who already requested in this forum or in other forums?, and i think he is busy with things offline

Seems that is already a conclusion that admin Nick is busy. But that is only rare to happen to admin not online or have any updates for us for this whole month. But then I see this forum will be great after admin got back and made to be active again.

it seems like that, because this things happened before, at least the things we only can do in this site is waiting for admin to paid all the payment request that already request by some members, it will be increase more activity if admin nick clear it faster

I'm concern also because Nick control three ptp forum GFT, EP, TCC. and I earn 10 to 15 dollars a month in this sites so just imagine if Nick going to stop paying. I will going to ask mod in here if Nick still active if not then its really a great loss in my part as I really need to be active more in other ptp to keep my 100 dollars a month earning in ptp.

As GFT is a PTP forum now, I tried requesting my payout with them but suddenly I noticed that they are paying extremely slowly to its members. They seems trustworthy but the main problem with them is that neither the mods. nor the admin. is much active on the GFT forum which results is a payment delay to its members. I myself have been waiting for my payment from past 5-6 days but it is not yet approved.

Its been a long time admin is offline so for sure we will not able to have good activity as of this moment in the forum. As the last payment made were nearly a month ago already. If admin will be back then we will able to have here activity again as well as new payouts or payments to be process.

Its been a long time admin is offline so for sure we will not able to have good activity as of this moment in the forum. As the last payment made were nearly a month ago already. If admin will be back then we will able to have here activity again as well as new payouts or payments to be process.

Yes thats true that the admin. hasn't been online since a long time but the admin. of GFT is a reputed one and also owns several other trusted PTP forum and hence I believe, I should be sooner or later be paid by him. However, it will surely make my activity get reduced at GFT until I dont get paid by them...

Well as I am saying from this forum, we may see admin pay EP or TCC first then we may see this forum pay after or along those two other ptp forums that he owns, until then, you won't get your payment here.

oh... do you mean to say that the admin. has not been paying to the members of EP and TCC either. It seems that it is going to take some serious amount of time for me to get paid then as I have seen several members who have requested their payout before me. It is a serious matter of concern then for the members of GFT...