Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Admin stated already that they are ptp forum. Although still i dont see pointing system wherein we can see our points or earnings in the forum everytime we post but seems only the number of posts is visible. So seems admin is still fixing it.
I been think the forum is for forex trading only and nothing mmuch,and me i don't frequently like to join Forex all that as i am not quite good with forex trading as at now.

I been think the forum is for forex trading only and nothing mmuch,and me i don't frequently like to join Forex all that as i am not quite good with forex trading as at now.

did you join in what forum? but it's good to join you here. because here the payment directly to your payment processor. although I admit that the discussion of forex is more difficult compared to other discussions

I already posted in this forum yesterday but only in the general discussions section only and found out that this section only pays 2 cents per post

As far as I know the rate in GFT is three to four cents per post and the rest are non paying section. But I will going to check it again. anyway I'm posting lonely in here. Can you add like ten to 15 post each time you login in here? My plan is to reach 60 points per login in here. but now I can only manage 15 points per login because of low activity.

Lets just see if you going to get paid in here. I will also try to request payments in here if I reach minimum an hope that I will also get paid. But so far activity is just not picking up as expected so I don't know if GFT will be stable or not. But since this is owned and manage by Nick I'm sure he can find a way to make this site paying good.

I think we need to wait for rexway to update this thread. as he is the one who reach minimum and cashout in here. I also reach minimum in here but I did not cashout yet. I want this site to have good activity before I will return and post in here again. My main concern right now is that lack of activity usuall means its can't be sustain long time.

I think we need to wait for rexway to update this thread. as he is the one who reach minimum and cashout in here. I also reach minimum in here but I did not cashout yet. I want this site to have good activity before I will return and post in here again. My main concern right now is that lack of activity usuall means its can't be sustain long time.

I will try to check this forum. As this lack of activity really not good for the forum as it will not create a good activity and the potential to have advertisers will be less. So I will also help this forum to gain activity which is needed as of this moment.

Unless, they will able to see in the future this forex forum will have higher rates as for to have 15-20 cents per post. For sure many members will come and be active but then that goal is quite far as of this moment. As admin need to find a way to have a good activity in the forum.

Yes the forum is a paid forum but the rate per post is only 2cent,so if anyone want to Register in here you can go ahead and do that for sure you will be paid for your effort ,I reciv my own payment as you can see there with the same username am using here that is rexway.