Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

This is forex forum based contest. member can earn on this forum by join the contest. when you register, automatically you include on the contest. there are 2 contest available now :

Referral Contest

Prizes are as follows :

-1st Prize - $50

-2nd Prize - $25

-3rd Prize - $10

Posting Contest

5 Prizes for the Top 5 Posters

Prizes are as follow :

1- Top Poster ($25)

2- Second ($20)

3- Third ($15)

4- Forth ($10)

5- Fifth ($5)

Prizes will be paid via Liberty Reserve.

Join now : GlobalForexTalk.com

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Got Paid! 3rd place winner

Date 10/9/2010 06:05

Batch 46437335

From Account U3363353(EP & TCC Payout Account)

Amount $15.00

Merchant Reference:

Memo: Top Poster Contest Winner Prize from Globalforextalk.com !

Thanks admin.

$15 is very tempting. Can you please post the rate though? I mean, we can't rely on contests forever.

I just registered and was surprised. They only talk about Forex in their site. I have no idea how or what Forex is so I will definitely not post anything from this site. I don't know if this is a PTP site but since I can't relate to the topics, even if this was a PTP site, I still won't know what to reply.

• 9 months later...

Payment for Top Poster Contest from Globalforextalk Forum, Thank Admin for payment :)

You have received a payment to your account U2438843 (Hoang Long):

Date: 9/11/2011 8:25 PM

Batch: 70209121

From Account: U0911977 (Earning Palace Advertiser A/c)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Top Poster Contest Winner Prize from Globalforextalk.com !

Thank you.

This forum seems to be just a contest ptp forum discussions but still focuses on forex, and it seems the winning amounts here is good since I have been seeing good amount that been paid in here.

Yes, this forum deals with forex discussions and is not a PTP forum but they do hold contests from time to time which can allow you to earn good amount of money from them. They usually hold Posting contest and Referral contest through which members of GFT can receive an opportunity to win good amount of money as prizes every now and then.

But I guess the contest here is very profitable but I guess you need some luck and hard work as well to be able to get to win on those contest.

Well, thats not true. The activity on the GFT is not much at the moment, so it becomes easy to win contests such as Posting contests. I myself won their posting contest worth $20 by posting about 150 posts which is not much and can be easily achieved by a member...

there is a referral contest going on currently in globalforextalk forum. there is also a top posters contest going on. maybe members can check the forum out.

I did noticed their newly launched posting contest which has 3 prizes to be given away. However, they are paying the winnings through Alertpay and that's the major problem for me as I don't use it. Nevertheless, I will try participating in their contest and if I amongst the lucky 3 winners, I do have an alternate option to exchange my alertpay.

Wow another great contest offered by this forum and it was really a great thing that this forum is offering to its members and as I see that many posters are loving to join this forum because of that.

Yes, the contests surely boosts up the morals of the GFT members as it is the only source of income we can generate from GFT. GFT is not a PTP forum but they do contain a lot of useful forex trading knowledge to get one started in Forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Received my 2nd payment from Globalforextalk to win their Top poster contest held late last month:

Date: 10/04/2011 20:57

Batch: 72501733

From Account: U0990758 U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $21.25

Memo: Top Poster Contests Winner - Globalforextalk Forum + Offer payment

Thank you.

• 1 month later...