Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we will not have any problem with the payment in here because for sure Admin NICK will pay those, but what members wants is a fast processing of their payment request in here so that when they got paid fast in here then they will be motivated to keep their posting activities in here.

Its nice to see that activity in here some how increases. I can manage to post in here 10 post three times a week. Before I can only manage to post 5 post three times a week in here but I'm still hoping that activity in here will even go more stronger. As I really want to make sure that I can maintain my 5 dollars a month earning in here and even earn more in here.

Yes, the Admin is really a trustworthy person so you can assure that you will be paid with your posting activities in here even you just posting few daily in here, but when you reach the minimum amount to request for a payout that's already good as you can reach the minimum payout in here.

This is one benefit of the forum because it does come from a reputable admin which is why its good to post here. Its a good thing that the forum's activities are increasing steadily because it will help members get to put in some good posts on the forum as well get the forum to greater heights.

i think it is difficult for members to post in here regularly because discussions are not that much that is why most members are posting few posts though here has good rates but it cant be compare to other forums that has various sections

There is also a daily post limit and you cant post more than 10 consecutive posts in the same section. There are members nonetheless who are able to do well and well good from the forum despite all this and they do so while abiding by the rules and with little activities.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure that admin put the daily post limit for a reason since in other sites there was not daily post limit and the rates are more or less the same. I still see some members able to reach payout in here despite this so you can still make some good earnings if you can get activities regularly.

yes i think you are right the admin might not have enough funds to pay members that is why he had to implement limitation to posts,i have not been posting there just for the fact that it is a forex based forum and one thing i will like to know about GFT is,is it the same Nick of EP that owns GFT too,just curious

I have already forgotten the password and the username that I have used on the site. So I have requested my username and password. And so I would try to post on the site when I am able to post already on the site as well.

Its good to see that you are going to be posting on the forum now. I am sure that you will add to the activities of the forum to help the members that are currently active to reach target and earn well from here. Its just not the time yet for me to be active in here.

I have already forgotten the password and the username that I have used on the site. So I have requested my username and password. And so I would try to post on the site when I am able to post already on the site as well.

Hope that you going to be active in here as this site is really getting some more activity in here. I'm happy that some how I'm earning 5 dollars a month in here and I don't even much active in here. But if I'm going to be active in here I'm sure I can earn 10 dollars or more a month easy. That's why its important that we must be active in here to earn more in here.

I might just possibly look into posting on this forum in the coming month since I need to reshuffle my forum posting priorities. I think that one will eventually have to draw up a schedule so that we can be able to maintain posting on the forums that matter most and earn well.

Yes, it would be better if you can arragne your schedule well because if you can do it then you can maintain your posting activities in here because if you can't maintain your posting activities in here then it might be just hard for you to reach at least the minimum amount to request for a payout in here.

Possibly, even the forum have good activity already they still not looking on it because of low rate if we based on the forex forum itself but then, for me its already a good post rate since admin can't manage to do or increase post rate because of lacking of sponsors or advertisers.

Well if you are into forex trading then you should be trying to join in this forum but if you are not then I suggest that you don't join this forum anymore as this is just for those posters who are knowledgeable and have experiences in forex trading.

I would say it is not a requirement to have experience to post in here. After all, beginner traders should also be able to learn and benefit from participating in discussion on the forum. The basics of forex trading should be a good start so that you can understand the terms and follow discussions.