Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see that you got paid in here so which means you finally become active in here, and also as I know you got paid fast in here, you will be more motivated posting in here, and may even increase your target in here. It's just good that the Admin is making a fast processing of payment in here.

Yes, payments were just processed in here and payment clearing does not seem to take time as well after submitting your payment request. Looking at the post rates it would take a lot of posts in order to reach minimum for payout of $2. It would take way less than 100 posts considering that some sections pay 4 cents per post.

If you would be able to post in more difficult sections then I don't think it is going to be hard to reach on the site as well. I am just glad that I am able to maintain my activity in fxfred. So I just hope that I would be able to find it easy to post here as well. But I just hope that they would not require such a long post

They don't need to recognize it that way because it's really a good Forum because I am quite sure that everyone knows that the Admin is quite trusted, it's just that some of our fellow may be busy with some things that's why they can't be active in here.

It is a good forum indeed because of the fact that its from a friendly and trusted admin. Its also less strict than you would expect from most forex forums which makes it a good place to be active and earn. The thing is really time for some of us which is why although I would love to post regularly I cant because time is not on my side.

I am not that encourage to post here as well for now as I am quite busy with other forums as well. And I am not sure of its easy to post on the site as well. Anyway I think that if the admin would make a very low minimum payout then I would be encouraged to post on the site as well. As I think that I would be happy to get paid fast and reach payout fast. So I would get motivated to keep posting on the site as well.

contest is the only way to earn?then that's not extremely impressive for me.the cash they offer is high-quality but as supposed by others only few can come first and many will waste their time(yes that's the method the content works)may take look if they present pay per post.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be sure to post on the forum again today. I have already started my posting activities although I dont have much points but I do hope that I will have enough points in order to request for a cashout this week. I know that the minimum to request for payout is only 200 points which is quite achievable.

Good to see your payment proof rid09, that it seems you get paid fast in here though you are not requesting for a high amount in here, but as I know you always prefer to request fora minimum which is just good because it can motivate you if you are getting paid regularly because it's such a good motivation.

I think it's great that we can request payment in such a low amount. That is quite encouraging actually. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of post but it's just hard for me to post as I have so many forums that am making some post at and they are all good forums. So it's just hard to start posting here actually

Another payout request in the forum recently but not yet approved or processed by the admin. But I think this weekend he will as he might be busy. But so far, the activity is doing good and I'm seeing here other members currently participated in the forum and they made their payouts also.

If payments are made over the weekend then it will give me time to put in my payment request on the forum as well. I am getting to my target slowly but surely in here and jut hope that I can earn a decent amount as my very first payout from the forum. I will post for the next 2 to 3 days before cashing out.

i am sure that the admin is working hard to manage the payments. i think that the admin does not have any problems in making payments lately. i think that the admin is still paying fast enough at least we don't need to wait a monthly payment just like in other forex forums just to be able to receive the payment on the site. so i think that we should be glad that the payment is quite fast enough then.

The Admin is paying fast that's why its members are very motivated to post in here, I am actually thinking of posting in here as I just checked my account in here as I didn't get any difficulty logging in my account because I still remember my password in here so I don't need to use the forgot password option in here.

forum seems very active and i'm sure there will alot of activity here after this payment proof,i'm happy to see that admin pays fast but seems they have low rate as it show in payment proof rate that isn't expected in forum based on forex.but as long they pay fast it dosen't matter the rate for me .

Yes, posting activities are definitely increasing on the forum as more and more members find that the forum could be a good place for them to earn from as well. I have also been active in here of late and am glad to see that other members are also doing likewise. Of course the issue of payments is something that works to motivate posting in here because payments are always fast.