Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there is no 'Stop paying' that will happen because the Admin will not make GFT as a PTP when he can't manage to pay all the payment, of course it requires planning. Oh, my! this creates a lot of 'What IF'.

Well, GFT is held by a trusted administration which has been paying around for over a year now. As per my views, the admin. Nick of GFT will be having some serious works and hence he hasn't been able to pay on either of his PTP forums. He hasn't been much seen online lately.

Well, GFT is held by a trusted administration which has been paying around for over a year now. As per my views, the admin. Nick of GFT will be having some serious works and hence he hasn't been able to pay on either of his PTP forums. He hasn't been much seen online lately.

GFT only turn to paid to post this february and only paid one member until now. Second where did you get the news that Nick have some serious works. what kind of workt is that? If he has other works then I don't think its good for us posters as theirs no way he can give time for both works. But I don't see any updates not only in here but in other site that he has some serious works other than this three forums that I know of.

I'm sadden that I loss three ptp sites in just one month and owned by just one person. Although I still believe that its still can recover but the silence of Nick is really killing me. Its been out for a month now. Since the last payments I found are all done on the end of the month of february. What happen to Nick? I don't know. will he return to make gft paying site again. I don't know.,

My second payment request has been approve in here by the Mod hongloangNo deduction even with the absent of Nick ,but I have not yet been paid I think any moment from now my payment will be process,and I also hear a rumoure that Nick will be back soon ,hope he beter do .

I don't know but even if theirs payments in EP I doubt that their will be payments in GFT. Because in here theirs no updates about the pending payments. Unlike in EP that theirs jambahasa that say that payments will come soon. But in GFT theirs no active mod or even active admin that promise that payments will going to come soon also.

Its nice that theirs payments news in EP. But as long we don't get paid I still won't post in here.

Well as for me I dont think that this forum will just gone like that without any sign since my payment was approve in here by Mod honglong I think i will be paid shortly because,since the admin of EP is the same with that of GFT so anytime payment is process in EP hopefully they will also process it in the GFt and I will get paid.

I'm hoping that when TCC and EP get paid I'm going to get paid in here also. I know its really going to be a good site to add if I got paid in here. I have three active forex trading account right now and I really have so many things to share about my forex experience. Although my earnings in ptp is still more compare to forex. In a year or two I'm hoping that I can earn 500 dollars a month in forex trading.

I noticed that the discussions here are similar also with other forex forums. So if you are active in other forex forums then you will find it easy or as easy as other forex forums. But I am not doing well in other forex forum so I don't think I would do well here although I can still participate here

Of course, they have similar discussions as some members or forex posters do usually copy the other forums thread which is already plagiarism. Well, as I see that many members already know that this forum is already affected with other the forums of admin Nick there is no highlight yet that they are going to increase their rate and then it shows now that they are in no payouts made.

If you check the post before you its my post and I got paid. theirs only one person who has pending payments in here so in short theirs no other proof of payments will going to show up soon. And I'm hoping that you going to be active in here also as the rate in here is also great. In fact I'm going to open many new threads in here just to make sure I can sustain my daily post in here.

it could be like that but from what i see here that many members don't know if they already get paid by admin yet, from what i see here many poster which also active in some Forex forum so i think the knowledge of them is great and quite good too