Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

I have not been able to earn here at all. So I just hope that I would be able to make post now on the site. So I would try to make at least five post daily here. So I would start that now. I would like to see myself more comfortable on the site as well. So I would have another source of income or earnings online.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, well it is not affected by what is happening right now on forums sponsored by the broker since payments are done directly to our payment processor accounts. I suppose that you would now have more time to post in here and earn money due to the fact that your forum list has been reduced by two forex forums now.

Yes, no matter what amount of posts I can make at the moment I am just going to be active at the moment so that I can the momentum to be active on a regular basis. Once I can get to that point then I will know that I do not have to worry any more. There is really no better time than the present.

I got the motivation to post on the forum today and ended up making 60 points in here. I hope that I can be that motivated again in a day or so when I see posting activities so that I can post again and maybe request when I get to 300 or more points. I have already went past 200 points which is the minimum payout amount in here.

Well,for me I just don't have the time to visit the forum talk less of making a single post in the forum,I don't even know when I will be visiting the forum cos i am involved in so many forums,GFT will be difficult for me to post in cos it is more of forex and I would prefer ptp

Wow, that's huge already to have 60 points. Normally, I have 50 points as highest target but then, I don't have much time recently to post in the forum but I will try today if I can finally have my posting activity and I will not have difficulty to have discussions in other sections.

Its probably because I wasnt active on the forum for weeks now and there were a lot of threads that I could reply to. Besides, with the good post rate in here its easy to accumulate a lot of points. I havent posted since then but I will try to do so tomorrow as I am sure there would be replies by now and I can make 50 points here.

That's actually a good idea because admin will probably clear out the pending payments in here when he returns. I will be posting again today later on so that I can accumulate some more points in here and maybe cashout when I get to 300 - points in here. It just depends on the amount of activities now.

I havent tried editing my payment request on any of admin Nick's forums so I have no idea if this is actually possible or not. It would be great to have this because then you can always post some more and edit again to reflect the new activities that you made since you last submitted your payment request.

I already see that mod hoang long made payment approvals here. I did not know that he also made payment checking but probably because admin is not online and many members might worried or ask for the payments. So far, it will still be good for me to have posting here even though, I still need more than 150 points for payout.

I think that I will just have to cashout on the forum because I have not been able to post anyway as I had planned. It means that they are getting ready for payment processing when admin returns to work on the forum in the next week. I am glad that mod hoang long is the one that is making the approvals in here.

Why can't you change your password,try and change the mobile browser that you are using,so this changing of password after about 180 or 200 days of registering is applicable here in GFT,it happens to me in TCC and EP,well probably because I don't log into my account frequently that is why I haven't witnessed it in GFT,cos I have been a member for over 180 days

Not have a chance or you did not yet tried to have the other means to change your password. I don't think it's easy for a mobile device to change password but I know it can I just don't know why you can't! Anyways, I have made posts here yesterday but upset not seeing new replies as of this moment.

Not have a chance or you did not yet tried to have the other means to change your password. I don't think it's easy for a mobile device to change password but I know it can I just don't know why you can't! Anyways, I have made posts here yesterday but upset not seeing new replies as of this moment.

I did see your posts onthe forum yesterday but by the time that I went there I was already tired to post here. I would try to make a couple of posts now because I want to cashout from here with a higher amount of points also as I now have just over 200 points.

I hope I will see your there tirus. As I need to maintain daily posting so my momentum and motivation to post in GFT will not going to decrease or I still hope for my payment request this week. Few posts from few sections will be a great help already. For the meantime, I will just manage to have posting in the other sections which I haven't posted yet.

I havent had the time to post as yet and maybe I might still make a couple of posts in here if time is still on my side. I just need to wrap up activities on other forums first. I had to request for a payment in here because I could see that time may not allow me to post now before I cashout.