Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt able to make my 30 points on the forum last week in order to receive my very first payment on this forum since joining it. I will give it another try this week since I expect to have more time for posting online and maybe even make more than that before I can cashout. At least I know payment processing if very fast in here.

If the payment is always fast in here then I am sure that the site would have ever more active members as we know the members are looking for sites that are paying fast. So I would definitely want to post because of the fast payment also although I just hope that the payment minimum would be lower so I would be able to request payout faster.

That is the advantage of posting on this forum because no matter what payment processing is really quite fast in here so that is the last thing to worry about. At times that payment processing is rather slow you would know that admin is probably quite busy or really engaged with other duties because he rarely does not make time to clear payments here.

i definately need to be active on this forum seems payment are dont inhere really fact,it just that have being busy with lots of thng outside posting now and it has really affect my posting rate but i hope to get back on track pretty soon with the program,i really enjoy posting here but i havent have the time to do just that,hopefully i will request my first payout inhere.

When you do get the opportunity you need to give the forum a try and see how it goes. You have the opportunity to receive good post rates on the forum plus the fact that its being run by a reputable admin. I have checked of late but as far as I remember payments are still fast.

I am not able to post replies at GFT as its getting timed out. Is anyone else encountering the same problem? I wonder what is the problem with them as there are hardly any recent posts made at GFT which does mean that its not only me, other members are too facing the similar problems while posting.

I am not able to post replies at GFT as its getting timed out. Is anyone else encountering the same problem? I wonder what is the problem with them as there are hardly any recent posts made at GFT which does mean that its not only me, other members are too facing the similar problems while posting.

I was not able to make some posts for the week so I don not of any issues in here. I did experience an issue in the last week in EP, MTW, and MTV where there was an nginx error while trying to post but it was only temporary. Hopefully this issue has now been resolved and members can now post without issues.

I know tt he admin is doing his best for the site to have more activity. So I would try to post on the site but I think reaching payout once a month is my goal on the site. I know it would not be a good earnings hut its much better than not being active on this site as well. So I think that the members are not able to focus more on the site as well.

Yes, that would go a long way in getting additional earnings on the forum. It should not be that hard because the post rates offered in here are really good so if you can manage to earn even once a month it would still be good enough. The forum is stable but lacking in activities.

Wow I am just amazed that you are also earning well on the site as well. So I would try to make a lot of post on t site now and I would try to make a lot of earning also. It seems that it's not hard to get our post approved and accepted on the site. So I think that I would get myself in posting on here later.

i am not worried about the delay on payments. so i think that the admin was just busy lately. anyway, the activity here is sometimes slow. there are not too many active members on the site. although there are still some members posting here. but with so many forex forums lately. i don't feel that the activity would improve a lot any time aoon.

Good to see that you got paid here after a long period of time,the delay of payments has really made so many members to reduce there posting in the forum,I don't know why members stopped posting in here,the admin has stated why there is a delay in clearing of payments so that shouldn't bother posters,they should know that the admin will everly clears the payment when he has settled with the exchanger

It seems that admin is quite busy at the moment as there is the same issue with the EP forum where the forum was experiencing some delays with payment processing. Hopefully this issue would be resolved soon so that members can gain confidence in posting in here and continue to be active.

I am expecting payment proves here cos admin Nick has already cleared pending payment in EP so I expect him to be doing the same in this forum,it seems that there are not much payout requests in the forum,cos if it is,i am sure that members will be posting there payment proves in different forums

It's processed already. Now, its just have probably 1 payout not yet cleared. And also the activity is now more of enough for us to make weekly payout if we want to. Though, I still want to just have daily posting as it might be difficult in some days to reach my target.

That's good to hear and it seems that admin is maintaining a pattern of regular payments in here which is quite encouraging. I havent logged in here in more than a week and if you are talking about daily posting it means that there should be good activities now. I will go by to the forum just to see what activities are there now.

I am now aiming for my payout for this forum by next week. I don't know if I can make 200 points but probably I can make more posts because I did not made posts in several sections so for sure there's new responses in those threads and I can do my activity for several days.

I was on the forum yesterday and I did see that there are a number of replies after you so I am sure you will not have a problem with posting as there are threads to reply to. Its good to post here 3 or 20 times a week because you will be sure that there is replies to your posts so you can be active.