Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

Well but still we know the forum is paying despite only one member got paid in it and I believe that was bulastika/budado that got paid in here and still remains to be active for this forum.

I can see that Kampre was also paid out on the eleventh of this month as well. Its not really a matter of payments in here but rather members being active because there is currently no pending payment request in here. It must be a bit tough to reach payout considering that there's no good activities here at the moment. As more members join and participate it would be much better.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not visit the site for three days now. But its nice that you say you are active in here. I will going to visit this site and hope that I can post some post in here again and earn money in here again. I know its hard to earn money in forex but if try to learn how to trade I'm sure you can earn good amount if you are lucky. I already have earned 24 dollars this month in forex trading and I'm happy.

Its good to see that you have taken the initiative and positive attitude in order to make it work in here. I wish you well and will probably join you later. I'm still taking forex forums one at a time. I have already started with fxfred this month and am waiting for feedback regarding the quality of my posts and then I can take it from there.

Decent earnings indeed because the forum does pay at a post rate of 4 cents per post which is good considering that the money gets paid directly into your payment processor account as opposed to a bonus being transferred into a trading account. It would be good to post in here if you feel confident and can stand to earn well here.

i don't see any announcement either. but that member said the posted and got 2 cents only . but he never read any announcement actually. so i think to prove it is to better post here and see how much point you would get for each post. but i have not made a single post here yet.

I see most contest here are locked already. The only contest I see is about making a thread on other forums about Globalforextalk forum but it seems all forums I have joined has already a discussion about the site already.

It means that members jumped at the opportunity to create those threads on other forums to capitalize on this contest already. What is left now it just to make posts and take advantage of the 4 cents post rate that is being offered by the forum.

The rate in here is two cents to four cents per post depends on what section you are posting. I like this site because of the high rate but what I don't like is the low activity. In fact I'm almost the only one who is active in here. I don't have a doubt that this site is paying good. But I doubt that if I'm only one who going to be active in here this one will last.

I think that one of the reasons why the forum is not that active is the rate that are being offered here. This is a forum where you'll clearly earn well if you post in the 4 cents per post sections but for me I could not really find good places where I can do so. For example, the general forex discussions section is only paying 2 cents per post and this is a section that I could try posting in for starters.

Indeed there are always very few or no payment requests in here because many members are quite hesitant to become active in here for one reason or another. Admin should maybe try and bring along some incentives over and above the post rate to encourage members to become more active because I can imagine that it would be rather tough for one to reach payment while there is so little activities.

This is what suprises me because I keep on wondering how the few that did manage to reach minimum payout and actually cashout got there. I suppose it would have taken them time to get to that stage since there is surety of regular posting activities from other members.

I can imagine that it may be hard for an experienced poster to make their posts in here too. For their first rounds of posting it may be easier but as soon they are done and there no other members to reply after them they would find it hard to reach payout because they need to wait for replies to their comments.