Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to shy away from this site. I spend about an hour today checking the site and asking the reason why I want to join this site .And so far I can't give myself a reason why I want to join this site. I love to pot in forex forum because of the good rate. But same time I don't want to post in a forum that rely only on contest.

• 4 weeks later...

GFT forum is now announced as an official paid to post forum as it has now posting rates, here's the details

Chapter 2 – Earning at Global Forex Talk

How Much You Earn By Posting ?

$0.04 - New thread

$0.03 - Reply Post

Referral Earning

$0.25 - Per active referral (must complete 10 posts)

Points will be added automatically once referral complete 10 posts

Minimum & Maximum Payout?

Payment processor Minimum Points Maximum Points

Liberty Reserve 200 ($2) 1000 ($10)

Alertpay

200 ($2) 1000 ($10)

Perfect Money 200 ($2) 1000 ($10)

Paypal (Credit Card)

500 ($5) 1000 ($10)

Yes, i also started to register here as well as posting few posts and as of this moment not much members able to have the updates and try to post so i think that it will have good activity a week later. But good thing it is ptp forum atlas. As i already check this forum before but mostly contest only.

I hope its going to be like the fxfred that we earn real funds and not like mtt5 that we need to earn profit in order to earn in here. I'm happy that its going to be a ptp soon. I'm really excited because I have two new forums and one is GFT. If globalforextalk will be a paying forum then I guess Nick has three paying forum already.

Yes, it's not easy to participate in a Forex discussion so the rates that being offered in other Forex based forums is quite high but i guess it's okay if it will be 3-4 cents that's still reasonable! well, for sure many members will want to participate here as it's Administer by Admin NICK!

So this forum does not pay you for your posts but it pays you for the contest that a member wins. That is really awkward, I mean not every person in this world is that much free to have so much time to keep posting in the forum in order to win contests.

The contest issue is quit and interesting one,which give me the opportunity to win big cash daily but I will realy apriciate it if they could add payto post on this forum,this is indeed a good forum to earn from

Can you give us the current link of a contest that you post. because I dont' see any contest in here anymore after Nick deside to turn globalforextalk to a paying forum. and remove the contest. We don't hear any latest news in GFT home town. But I'm hoping that sooner than later we can post in here and earn every post we make in here.