Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,it is not having many posters for now simply because the admin is using contests to pay members.With that plan,not all members will get paid for their effort.Those who win the contest will be the real beneficiaries which should not be.

i think you should check this site before make any post in this thread :D, because this site now become PTP forum and not contest based forum any more, it will be good if you are active here too

Yeah,it is not having many posters for now simply because the admin is using contests to pay members.With that plan,not all members will get paid for their effort.Those who win the contest will be the real beneficiaries which should not be.

GFT is a ptp site since january. Or actually since december last year when its announce that its turning to a ptp forum. I guess this only shows that you don't even bother to visit the site at all as you don't have any idea what's going on in GFT.

Anyway. I'm not in my second request of payments. I really like GFT because of its high post rate.

Well i have not joined the forum yet i think i will have to wairt for some godnews before i will start look into the forum.Anyways as i can see that there are no more posters dicussing about the forum in DMT is like the forum is not that stable as at now.

I have planned to start posting on the site now and i have seen from the admin's post or update that he will be clearing payments requests as soon as possible.That will make more people to be active on it.Getting paid directly to our ecurrency accounts is also one of the thing that will actually attract more posters.

I have planned to start posting on the site now and i have seen from the admin's post or update that he will be clearing payments requests as soon as possible.That will make more people to be active on it.Getting paid directly to our ecurrency accounts is also one of the thing that will actually attract more posters.

i thought that you get paid directly to your account. so you are saying that it is not directly to our payment account. but i think that we can get in real money and not just for bonus points.

i thought that you get paid directly to your account. so you are saying that it is not directly to our payment account. but i think that we can get in real money and not just for bonus points.

You are honestly funny,did i mentioned anything here that says we are not going to be paid directly to our ecurrency accounts ? Read the post again and do not mislead others.The site is paying directly to ecurrency accounts and i did mentioned that will gear up members to increase their posts on it.

There clearly must have been a misunderstanding between your posts. The PTP forum does payout directly to a payment processor. You have the choice of using either of the following : Liberty Reserve, Alertpay, Perfect Money and even Paypal.

I have checked the site and loves everything in there but i am surprised the admin did not create a section where ecurrencies can be discussed.That would have been a plus for posters.By the way,there are sections where newbies can start from.

I really don't get the connection of ecurrency to forex trading.First this is forex forum. As you have said you visited the site and you know that this is a forex forum. So I really don't see the importance of having a payments processor section in GFT. Because the main reason why you will join and post in GFT is to learn and same time earn by discussing about forex not about payment processor.

Yes, it is no doubt as forex forum and as you said before they have 4 cent per post which I did noticed as I still thought of 2 cents per post. So far, for sure some members not able to focus or not yet start to post here simply because it is a discussion for forex trading.

Yes, it is no doubt as forex forum and as you said before they have 4 cent per post which I did noticed as I still thought of 2 cents per post. So far, for sure some members not able to focus or not yet start to post here simply because it is a discussion for forex trading.

I was also under the impression that all sections are 2 cents per post. I do see from looking at the payng sections that there are indeed sections that are paying 4 cents per post in here. Some of these sections are : Forex Education Zone, Live Trading Discussion and Fundamental Analysis sections and its is 5 cents for threads creation.

Well they are offering a posting rates which was simply lower that those of typical forex based ptp forums perhaps that is one reason that posters are not really into posting for this forum.

Well, when we check on those high forex forums rates they have it simply because they are sponsored by a forex broker. So far, this forum I guess is just advertised for forex brokers which is different and for sure admin will able to do it as he also admin before in a forex forum.

Well, when we check on those high forex forums rates they have it simply because they are sponsored by a forex broker. So far, this forum I guess is just advertised for forex brokers which is different and for sure admin will able to do it as he also admin before in a forex forum.

So in essense if admin can secure sponsorship from a forex broker then we are bound to see an increase in post rates in here. I know that admin was also involved with a forex forum before as I even saw a thread in there anouncing that when he was leaving that forum.

Theirs two cents to four cents section in here. that's why its good to post in here and concentrate in 4 cents per post. But also its good to post in 2 cents per post as theirs a lot of thread in their. I'm happy that I got paid twice in here already I'm hoping that activity in here will going to pick up soon in here. As I'm really hoping that I can maintain 5 dollars and even increase to 10 dollars if activity increase in here.

Seems you can do here as well to have 5 dollars here. Yes, for sure there were other members who will check it out as they have 4 cent rate also but I don't know what section is it. Well, I know that they have here also post rate in posting the payment proof of this forum.

I think only one payout was processed last payment process. But I do understand that the forum needs more activity. And I have recently visit the forum and indeed see only one payout request. So really lining it up to my ptp forums as earning and post rate here is good.