Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The payment delays makes me worried. I think i am going to observe first and wait for payments to start moving again before i resume my activities here. I'm currently scouting for new PTP sites to focus on this month and i am still considering this as a good PTP site based on the feedback of experienced PTP members.

We are all hoping that the situation changes for the better soon in here. I am confident that admin is trying to resolve this issue and that payments will be cleared by admin soon. This is going to be my first payout in here so I am really looking forward to it and anxiety is already kicking in.

I'll start minimal posting activities here for the time being until the payment request thread starts moving. I'm still relying on the feedback of the experienced members of this site that the admin will find a way to resolve the payment delays here.

until now the payment still not moved, i don't know what to say about this site anymore, maybe because in some month they will stop this PTP program so they are act like this, which make me little dissapointed about them, it will be good if they clear payment here

This will be the first payment that I will be getting from this PTP forum so I am sort of holding thumbs that admin does come through for members of the site. There's a long list of pending payment requests in here that may be discouraging to members wanting to be active in here. I'm sure that as soon as admin clears payments in here activities will increase again.

This will be the first payment that I will be getting from this PTP forum so I am sort of holding thumbs that admin does come through for members of the site. There's a long list of pending payment requests in here that may be discouraging to members wanting to be active in here. I'm sure that as soon as admin clears payments in here activities will increase again.

the key to make many people to be active here once more is the payment, i think admin should clear the payment, and i am sure many people will be back here to make post again, and it will be good if admin opened about this site cashflow to the members, so we know what truly happen with this site

the key to make many people to be active here once more is the payment, i think admin should clear the payment, and i am sure many people will be back here to make post again, and it will be good if admin opened about this site cashflow to the members, so we know what truly happen with this site

You are quite right since the only reason why members would have suspended their posting activities in here is due to delayed payments in here. If admin does clear payments then members would feel more confident about resuming their posting here since there would be seeing that admin did clear out payments.

I am also hoping that the admin would start resolving the issue on payments. I'm finding it hard to be active here because there is very low posting activity here. Even though i want to do posting activities here daily i am unable to reach my target post in day here because of the level of activity.

I am also hoping that the admin would start resolving the issue on payments. I'm finding it hard to be active here because there is very low posting activity here. Even though i want to do posting activities here daily i am unable to reach my target post in day here because of the level of activity.

its mainly because of the long list of pending payments in the payments section that influences posting activities my members. You will realise that as soon as payments are cleared in here by admin there will be an increase in posting activities by members as they will be motivated to post actively. We can only hope that admin does clear the payments.

i don't know if the site has its own moderator. cause i know notice admin here when he makes payments. i don't feel like there is any mod in here. as the admin himself does the payment or approved the payout request.

I also does not notice any mods in here. I guess its all admin. But it really does not matter if theirs no mods in here as long admin going to pay use regularly. Before I only wait like five days to get paid in here but now its already three weeks and still no payments. I'm hoping that admin will going to pay us this week. Longer than that I doubt we going to get paid.

I haven't edited my payment request in here as i forgot to. I have really accumulated lots of points today because i do a second rounds of posting in here and now i am nearing to reach five dollars in here and will wait first to reach that then will edit my payment request.

well until now i see admin don't make any payment yet, it seems the latest payment for this site at 16th april and that is more than one month now, it is so bad if admin don't clear the payment here, it will only lead to nothing, but i only see little activity here.

well until now i see admin don't make any payment yet, it seems the latest payment for this site at 16th april and that is more than one month now, it is so bad if admin don't clear the payment here, it will only lead to nothing, but i only see little activity here.

That is quite a long time to wait for payments considering that this was not the case before. The little activities is mainly because of the perceived delays in payments. As soon as admin does clear payouts there should be an increase in posting activities as well. I have a bit of hope that admin will clear out the payments in here.

That is quite a long time to wait for payments considering that this was not the case before. The little activities is mainly because of the perceived delays in payments. As soon as admin does clear payouts there should be an increase in posting activities as well. I have a bit of hope that admin will clear out the payments in here.

that is totally right, as we can see it is only because of the payment that admin don't pay to all members who already request payment in this site, but i am still skeptic if admin can pay members because this issue already make this site lost so many activities from its members

I have decided to stop posting in here til my payment request got paid as i am having doubts about the Forum besides i have SIX DOLLARS payment request in here, that's already a lot and don't want to add up. I checked the Admin's profile yesterday and he was online.

Well I have edited already my payment request here and I also get to have huge amount of request, but then again we still haven't seen admin go online to make some payments here.

it seems payment now become slower dude, i think i will give up with this site until it is clear are they will pay the members or not?, or at least admin showed up and explain us what truly happen with this site now, because it will affected poster a lot