Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i have alread earned 140 points in here so i just only need 60 points more for me to be able to reach the minimum payout but i will try to make about 20 posts in here if there are new updates because i wasnt able to make posts in here yesterday because there are no many updates.

well i have registered here but iam yet to confirm my account as i have an okay account that is created but iam yet make use of it as i will like to the start posting here so that i can make use of these payments processor as i will like to be among the early birds here

very nice to see cashfind forum has more than 1 year and still paying on time , really this forum has a honest admin . now we can say that cashfindforum is one of the oldest paid to post forums now .

no doubt about this things dude, if you check all the payment proof that already shared by many member that joine this site, and the good thing they supported LR too beside Okpay that they have before, better to join this site before they turned to non PTP forum

Well, will going to POST in here later! I need to accumulate at least 50 points that is really possible in here. Especially when i am motivated and eager to reach my goal for sure it wouldn't be hard for me to reach it. Good to see another batch of payment proof that will surely motivate some members.

I'm anxious to receive mine too. I still don't receive mine. I'm excite that you got paid but same time I'm worried why until now I still don't receive mine. But I will try to check tomorrow if my request has been processed and pending or has been denied or has been paid but I put wrong LR number. I really don't know.

I am glad that I have already received my payment last week from this forum and with that I am looking forward to be even more active and make some more posts and be paid once again from here :D

It seems it is again easy for you to have payout request here regularly. I wonder how many payout requests you can make within a month here. :D Hoping I can also start posting here as it is a stable forum after all.

Me I cashout once a month 3 dollars or twice a month 2 dollars. so my earnings depends on my activity in here. If I feel that its only 10 days and I already have 2 dollars I cashout 2 dollars. If I think I can't make two cashout in a month I cashout 10 days before the end of the month the amount of 3 dollars.