Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

my earning here is not same per month, according to my activity in some forums too, but at least i must do twice cashout in here since this forum is quite good for me to make some payment from the OKpay which become my other alternative payment processors

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting to get paid in here. But also its only a week since I request payments in here. I just feel that admin of cff must always be consistent in its paying time table. When first request payments in here I only waited three days and I got paid. But now its been a week and still no payments.

I think the payment process on CFF is still good, waiting for around a week to get paid can be considered as reasonable period, I have noticed this forum has more active members that regularly post in here.

You really not updated. Because you can easily identify if there is something changed if you visit the forum. And for now they have already LR here I see there's a long queue of payment request here. And the last payout processed by admin here was march 19 few days ago only.

Yeah! I am worried about that! Well, better if you send the Admin a PM. My payment request in here is taking too long, i thought i would be paid fast because the last time the Admin paid was 10th of March. And now it is taking a weeks. Just hoping to be paid before this month ends.