Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still waiting here to get paid by them, while i am off, but sooner i will be back to make post here and if i get paid i will request bigger amount in this site, overall they are doing great 40 points per day is reachable in this forum, so i think there is no problem here

It seems it may still take long for me before i can reach 300 points in here because i wasn't able to accumulate points in here today. So, i'm stuck with one dollars in here but anyway, that's not a problem when i come to post in here, i usually earn 50 cents in posting within the day.

but i have read a sticky thread that paymenst would be done every sunday only. but it seems that admin pays even on weekends or any day except sunday. maybe it will depend on the admin's availability. if he has time to post except sunday then he would. i am sure admin would pay us all.

i don't make any post yet here, so far i see even i don't make any post, there are some members that still active here but i see some of them is hyip monitors, and few poster in some section overall i like this forum even sometimes pay members longer

well i have been paid here couple of time,i really like the fast treatment of payment request but i really dont know why members are not always active there, i would have for the program to be more active as for one to make more comment but still i guess they are stil doing fine.

I feel that I'm spamming this site even though I only post 12 post a day in here. the reason is that their just too few posters in here. The rate in here is good but since activity is does not pick up as I expected I'm almost spamming the site with my daily post. But I'm happy though that admin still does pay me. Hoping only that many poster will be active in here soon.

i feel that i am making few post only here lately as you have said there is only few active members here and have slow activity here. i can only do about like 10 post or bit more also on the site. i want to make at least 20 post daily .so that i can get higher amount for each payout. i think membesr should be more active on the site as the payment is quite high also.

Then just post in hyip section 25 post and on the next day 25 post in ptp section. In this way you can have or maintain that much post daily. As I do post in here as regularly as I can and I do alternate posting so that I will not going to spam one section of the forum. I also post in payments processors and even in forex section just to make sure once I return in hyip and ptp section I'm still not the last poster.

yes i want to make at least 25 posts in the ptp section. and i would just another 25 posts on the other sections. i would try to check out what other sections i can be comfortable to post at. anyway, my goal is to have at least 400 points each week. that would be a lot of points already.

@budado i like your strategy on how you do your activities. right now, what i am doing is focusing on 1 ptp site per day, i guess i'll try your strategy next month

I hold off on doing activities here because just recently i've been reading a lot of post about concerns on payment. I just read the updated post and it seems that issues here were already resolved. I'll squeeze in a few hours this week to do some postings here.

so far in here i trying to make some post even the activity not so good for me to make post. i see in hyip section there are some thread that still don't have anyone to reply there in GPT section i still feel confuse because PTC and PTP thread still merged