Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

if he still sends an email to you means you can bet the site is still active forum but probably still waiting for payment issues another sponsor willing to provide funds for the forum, for a certainty we better wait before giving posting lest we bother giving posting in this forum but the site is unable to pay its members that have lost our hope to earn in this forum

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Admin shoulĂ° stop sending members of CFF emails since he is no longer willing to pay. I'm still wondering why he is no longer able to pay posters of this forum. It could be that he has future plans of turning the forum into a paying one, perhaps that's the reason why he still emails his members. It will be nice if this forum can become a paying one like the way it used to be in the past.

I wonder if there is an option to un-subscribe from this mailing list because it really is not fair at all. From the emails themselves, there is no un-subscribe option that we can use. There are still pending payments that admin never cleared from a few months ago but he still use us to advertise to and that is not fair.

I have chatted with the admin and he has said he is not paying anymore. So its officially a non ptp forum. So anyway I don't care if I would receive those emails from the advertisers from the site. It's not a hassle. But I just ignore it. So I don't like to get bothered with it. How I wish that the admin would continue with the withdrawal site somehow.

Its interesting that you managed to communicate with the admin here. Did he mention anything about clearing the pending payments on the forum as I believe that there are still some pending payments here. It would be better if those ones were to be settled first even if admin made up his mind on going this route.

I have chatted with the admin and he has said he is not paying anymore. So its officially a non ptp forum. So anyway I don't care if I would receive those emails from the advertisers from the site. It's not a hassle. But I just ignore it. So I don't like to get bothered with it. How I wish that the admin would continue with the withdrawal site somehow.

At least he reply to you. Its so frustrating that he does not even have a decency to inform its members that its going to turn to scam and pay its members before stopping paying. At least I'm sure members will going to accept his explanation and at least members will not going to see this site a scam site but a ptp site that turn to non paying forum.

You are right because its better to make the announcement that its no longer a paying forum than to keep silent and keep members guessing. This way we will respect the admin's decision and accept that this is the case. Even if the forum would turn to PTP again in the future we would have faith in the forum.

I would not way it had turned scam. I don't want to call it that way as the admin has paid so good before. So I think we should just say that the admin is not able to maintain the ptp on this site. As we have made nice payment on the site before.

It is turn to scam. Since it did not pay us. A ptp forums that announce itsd going to stop paying and pay our last request of payments then that's a ptp forum that does not turn to scam. Simply because admin announce in advance before stop paying. That's what Lot do when its lower its rate, same thing in IP when its stop paying temporarily and TCC and other ptp forums that chance their rate by either lowering it or by become a non paying forum. They all announce and pay the members before its stops. But CFF is still open until now but admin never bother to inform its members that its not going to pay us. In short scam.

Yes, the fact that admin never bothers to be open with the members and say what the situation is is what raises suspicions which is why many of us end up losing faith in him. A simple announcements makes members aware that there are problems and although we can complain, we are much better off knowing and if admin settles the last payments the better.

Thanks for that useful update. I'm glad I never registered in CFF because receiving much emails especially from a forum that is no longer a paying one can be frustrating.

Since CFF forum is no longer a paying one, I think this thread should be closed because this section is supposed to be for Paid To Post sites, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Well for sure the forum stop paying quit a long time ago but the admin is not saying that anything is really wrong with the site or not for you to get luckyly and charted with the admin that means its a good progress and step for you to take likewise me avoiding them and their email best.

• 2 weeks later...

It's really hard and keep pastime generally there on account of really low pastime of members. right now this community don't supplying any credit intended for settlement proof placing i really feel fully be based upon ptp portion to gather my own place nevertheless it is really hard for getting brand-new answer inside of short period of time in addition to imagine almost certainly because community merely encouraging okpay if they will supprot lr then matter this particular pastime will certain boost.