Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad to see that the forum is still not been paying the members here, well I guess it is now time for me to stop posting for this forum for a while since we haven't seen this forum paying for quite some time already.

I have stopped being active here simply because there is no signs of payment processing being done in here in the near future. All that is required is for admin to start clearing out the pending payments which are a lot at this stage and you'll see activities increasing again.

I also stop posting in here. I already have two 5 dollars pending payments in here so I guess enough is enough and admin still don't reply on why theirs still no payments unti now. Admin of CFF has turn his forum to scam twice already and if he don't pay again its means he done this thrice. I guess that means admin of CFF is really have intention of doing hit and run.

Yes that is very much true but then again I am still somehow hoping that the forum would still pay its members and that is why I am still posting here and not yet stopping my activities.

I have hope that the forum will still payout to member but you

have to admin that it really does not look good at this point. I have stopped posting but if admin does clear payments I will resume posting.

Once bitten twice shy. If I dont get paid in here, it will be the second time that this happens. First it was the DDos attack that wiped out our points and now this. I will certainly not be posting here again because I cant seem to earn from here.

I joined this site a couple of weeks ago when the issues on payment were just starting. I tried doing minimal posting due to the low activity and i wanted to be conservative with the time i spend here since there was an on-going payment issue. When i saw that there was still no movement and no updates are provided to its members to set expectations regarding payment i totally stopped my posting activities and just concentrated on other PTP sites. If the admin finds resolution and closest out payment in the coming days, it might still get some of its old members back and start posting again.

I think that this is the point that is being missed. If admin does come back to clear out pending payments it will give members confidence to be active again although I would probably hesitate myself. It is not clear what admin intends to do with this forum so I guess we will get to know soon whether the site is to continue or not.

Did you check admin's annoucement about the forum being a PTP when it came back? It states that it will run as a PTP for a promotional period ending in July. I wonder if admin has decided that he should cut the promotional period but it would still be advisable that he make a formal accouncement to that effect. This is because we are left with speculating on what the developments will be.

I guess the reason no would be CFF will simply cannot handle to pay members because there is no attack happen in here because CFF is working perfectly without any problem. I am not hoping to be paid.

This is actually admin tactics in here. If you notice and I am a proof of this as I'm a member of CFF for three times already. That means this site has turn to scam twice already and each time its return I join again hoping that this site its going to be stable. But I guess its going to turn to scam again and this time its going to be its third time to turn to scam. If CFF return in the 4th time I will not going to join anymore.

Although it does turn to not paying some members are bound to go into it when it returns again. The reason is that it starts by paying and does so fast so some members want to be active in the meantime because they want to take advantage of the payments in here. If this forum does return again I also doubt I'd have the stomach to be active myself.

I was even saying before that Past is past and the Admin learned from it but now? I am one of the members who didn't got paid in here. Let's just see what will happen in the future if the Forum will be back again but I will surely not post or else my payment will be paid.

I dont even care to visit the forum nowadays to check on the payment requests because its too depressing to even look at them. I rather see if there's any updates when I am posting in PTP threads for the forum. I doubt admin will want to return for another time if he does not pay members this time.

We're same! It's really stressing to see my payment request in here. I actually already accepted that I won't be paid in here as it's been a month already since the Admin last processed payment. It happened many times already and i'm sure members will know better next time.

It's such a big loss for me and especially to you as you requested 10 dollars in here and when you got that then that will surely increase your earnings that's why It's just stressing to think about this Forum after putting your time and effort you got nothing.