Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

The admin of this forum doesn't look like he is ready to clear out the pending payments and it has affected the forum because no one's really posting actively in this forum since they are unsure if they are going to get paid.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we are again we've been waiting for a long time again but the difference now is, I am not requesting for a higher amount in here oh, but I am not waiting actually in here as I already accepted whether I will be paid or not that is the best thing we could do in such Forum which doesn't seem stable.

If it will pay us then I might consider posting in here again but ain't sure as when I am thinking of posting in here, what comes into my mind is, the Forum is not stable, it is not worth it waiting for a payment. Anyway, hopefully the Admin is earning some funds sending us something in here.

i have seen some members posting. and so i posted too. but i was not able to see how much points i have already. but it does not matter since i have pending payment here. just waiting to get paid here again. but at least i am posting once more. hopefully i can keep doing this for few more days at least.

I have personally lost faith in the forum and the delays are already long for me. If you guys are able to get paid eventually for your posts in here it would be great but at least you are aware of the risks of posting in here as opposed to other PTP forums.

Yes, the same thing applies to the admin since he is the one managing the forum. This is why posting activities on the forum are very low as we speak now and since there's no developments from admin or the forum's side many members will continue to stay away.

Yes, the same thing applies to the admin since he is the one managing the forum. This is why posting activities on the forum are very low as we speak now and since there's no developments from admin or the forum's side many members will continue to stay away.

not only you that lost faith, many poster already lost their faith because of bad thing before like payment delay and you know that is not good for many poster,and it seems until now there is not much activity here, i think they need come with good payment first if they want to made this site back

The problem is that even if payments are processed in here this time around the forum has already lost many members. It would be hard for members to be active not knowing that there would be payment processing or not since its apparent the forums is experiencing financial difficulties.

I suppose since you have already made your posts on the forum the only thing that you can do now is to wait to see if admin will really process the payments like the last time that it took a while. Its been longer this time around though even if its just by a week but it doesnt look good at all.

But admin stil visit his site religiously. I don't know why he is doing that or what is in his mind. I don't know if he going to pay us or not. But what's really frustrate me is that he don't give us assurance that he going to pay us. that's why we don't know if we want to continue posting in here or not. Because if we only know that this site is going to pay us I'm sure we going to continue posting in here.

I have been aware that admin is really visiting the forum quite often due to the emails that are usually sent out to members. That may indicate that he has intentions of continuing to run the forum. The issue now is can he afford to run it as a paying forum and that doesnt look to be true.

I have been aware that admin is really visiting the forum quite often due to the emails that are usually sent out to members. That may indicate that he has intentions of continuing to run the forum. The issue now is can he afford to run it as a paying forum and that doesnt look to be true.

we don't know about that, i think admin already stated before that he will stopped this ptp offer in august,CMIIW. but it seems i don't see good activity in this forum again and it is so hard for people to earn well.

Yes, I do remember something to that effect and the period from the beginning of the year was considered a promotional period by admin up until the end of this month if I am not mistaken. It would certainly be better than even if admin does not want to run PTP anymore just rell members that he is not paying for posts anymore.

I remember that so perhaps this Forum has been stopped being a Paid to post, but if there are still a pending payment request it's the responsibility of the Admin to clear those because he is not even announcing anything about it, that's why the members are not informed about.

You are right. Admin has that responsibility to say that even if he decides to put the PTP campaign to an end at the least he must just make sure that he pays his members for the time and effort that they spent on the forum. That would only be fair and members would expect nothing less than that.

He is not acting like an Admin that's why I am not really saying that he was a good Admin because he is not interacting with his members which is just really bad, he doesn't even have any moderator in here that can update us, that's why even this Forum has a good template, but over all it's still not a good Forum.

I dont think that the fact that he doesnt have a moderator on the forum has anything to do with the current non-payment situation. Yes, admin has been able to work on the forum without a moderator before and posting activities have not increased ever since then so it shouldnt be a problem.

I am hoping that the admin would have the interest again to continue with the ptp. It seems that the admin just want to get some profit from the sponsors and stop the ptp once he had enough revenue from those advertisers. So I hope that the admin would have long term goal