Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

I have no motivation to post in here whatsoever which is why I would rather spend the same amount of time on other paying forums. Until admin does something to motivate me to resume my activities I will continue with my stay away and rather earn well from somewhere else.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing that a lot of members are starting to lose their interest on this site. I have not resumed my posting activities here as i am also doubting if the effort is going to payoff once i reach the minimum payout. I'll wait for updates on other members who still do active or minimal posting here. I still have a couple of points already earned here and i would resume my posting once i see the site has recovered and back to its usual business.

Yes, I am sure that there were just few poster who continue posting in here but I am sure those Hyip monitoring site still continuing their posting activities in here as for sure it's just very much easy for them to post in here as they will just copy and paste their payment proof to be able to earn.

I'm seeing that a lot of members are starting to lose their interest on this site. I have not resumed my posting activities here as i am also doubting if the effort is going to payoff once i reach the minimum payout. I'll wait for updates on other members who still do active or minimal posting here. I still have a couple of points already earned here and i would resume my posting once i see the site has recovered and back to its usual business.

It is only normal especially after what happened and you start wondering your efforts will go to waste or if you are going to be paid for it. At least there seems to intention from admin to oay members so the concern is how frequent will those payments be made.

I havent seen any new payment proofs from the forum since the last time cleared payments after about a months delay. I'd like to believe that with all the concerns members are having about payments from here if anyone had paid they would have made the effort to show proof.

Because the Admin hasn't made any payment yet that's why I don't post in here because I don't see it as a good Forum anymore, I don't see that the Admin is serious at all in here, even he is paying but with this delay? it just showing that he don't want any improvement.

The issue of payments is a getting serious because there hasnt been any payment processing and the gap in between payments is getting quite long. I think that admin may intend on making monthly payments from the forum but we will only know when payments are finally processed.

I guess this site is really on its way downhill. This is one of the PTP sites that i initially joined when i discovered the PTP community back then it was already experiencing payment issues which discourage me from being active and i just did minimal posting. I wasn't even able to reach minimum payout here and request for any payment because the issues are just going on and off which makes the level of activity here very low.

I only received one payment from the forum since its existence. The first time I didnt get paid out because of a supposedly DDOS attack that wiped out all the posts and points that we had accumulated before. Right now, I have nothing to lose because I havent posted since the last payout.

Its good that you got paid three times already from the forum. I only got paid once and there was a deduction that was not explained where I went wrong. It may not be the end of the forum if admin pays out and maintains some sort of consistency with regards to paying members even if its just once a month.

Then that was really a disappointed to you also I know that you really do a great job posting in here your post are very long in here because me? before I am just really doing a short post in here, and I didn't get any deduction but when I leghten my posting that is the time, I got a deduction so I was also disappointed about.

That still does not explain the fact that all members did receive deductions from this forum the last time that payments were processed. Does that mean that all of us have violated the rules. I did check the rules again to see if there's something I am missing but found nothing.

I forgot about that already as we can't do anything if we got a deduction in here as i know i did well in here as all my post were long in here that's why I just understand the Admin that he may be having some problem with the funds in here that's why to be able to pay all the paymnt request giving a deduction will be the solution.

This is likely to be the reason why admin gave each and everyone a deduction on their payments without any note of their infractions. Hopefully the next time around if payments are processed there will be reasonable deductions as well as notes as to where members went wrong.

I received an email from CFF some stuff like Advertising hope that is a potential advertiser in here so that when CFF got a good advertiser then perhaps there will be no problem with the processing of payment request in here because til now there is no processing of payment in here.

I still post in here in hyip section only. Theirs no more posters in ptp section so I have no choice but to maintain my post in hyip section. I only post about 30 post a week so its not really that problem for me to pots in hyip section. I'm hoping that this site will going to pay soon as I have hard time earning online right now. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here.

I received a promotional email from the forum yesterday or day before advertising some third-party program. This I think is an alternative source that admin is looking at for getting funding for the forum. It does look like the forum is going through a rough time at the moment which is why there are delays.