Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

Good to see latest payment proofs of this forum, of two days ago, this is a nice place to post and earn and I have noticed few friends that have few proof posts of hyips to make daily, are being active on CFF too and getting paid as well.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but i hope members not only active in GPT section, i think that members should be active also in the other section, becuase it is not help anyone and not good for the forums too, i see E-currencies section also don't get too much attention from members, i wonder why.

Well yeah of course there are other sections that you can post with from this forum but I believe most posters really prefer to post on the GPT section rather than its other sections.

but if we only post in one section like that will not good for the forum itself, it is better also if we spread our activity :D, because as we help other members we also help ourself and of course admin :D, well today activity still better than tommorow

today i see good activity in hyip and GPT section also in forex section i see some members make post there, and in payment processors section i see about 1 or 2 posts around as for me i focused my activity in hyip and GPT section which have more activity.

Well, i only know two payment method that being used in here, which is Liberty reserve and Okpay. So, it's user top choice to request through Liberty reserve because i didn't see any payment request that are requesting through Okpay. The rates are quite fine in here, it is standard rates.

From what I learn from the forum I think the the forum pays through LR and OKpay,if you want to join this forum as you said you can also check the forum yourself and read the update I hope you will fine this information which will sort your application.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 4/1/2012 10:47 AM

Batch: 90120543

From Account: U5355177 (Cashfindforum)

Amount: $3.80

Memo: CFF Cashout - Ref01042012

Thank you.

Wow you cashout 4 dollars in here? I'm going to cashout 4 dollars in here today also and hope that I'm going to get paid after two weeks or so. I'm hoping that I'm going ot earn good amount of money from this site. I know its not as stable as other ptp forums as its turn to not paying twice already. But its always return and start as a new ptp.

Nice to see all this payment proof I was also paid through LR the first time I requested for my payment and I receive my payment in full so if anyone is in need of additional paid to post forum I strongly recommend this one as a must join since their payment duration dose not take much time befor it can be approve and process.

@chardyme: yeah i think that is not good to push ourselves too hard when we want to make post in PTP forum, but yesterday i just requested my payment here, and i hope in sunday admin will be approved my payment, but today i see some good activity which motivated me