Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

Great for you to think forex trading as hobby. As it will lessen the impact of losing trades although, I know that we still need to be serious enough to come up with a good strategy as well as to have good profits. And its good if we can have enough experiences in order to gain good chances for us to have profitable trading.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really good and I do beleive that if any trader took forex as an hobbies there is a great possibility for him to win more trade but even with this he the trader in question must be talented and ready to learn additional things dailly to avoid failure.

• 2 weeks later...

My experience in forex is this. No matter how long you trade and make money theirs always a month that you going to loss money. For the last three months I'm making money and I'm happy. But this july I end up getting hit by a big drop in eur/usd that I don't know how to recover from it unless eur/usd will going to be bullish this weak and return to its older rate.

yes there are going to be losses from time to time. and this is just part of forex. this what makes forex a very difficult and complicated thing to learn . even expert forex suffer from losses.

we cannot avoid losses, even big trader or at least experienced forex trader who spend about 5 or maybe more of their time in forex field, also get some losses in their trading but not as big as their profit :D. basically losses is something that is normal for every trader, at least you can get back and recover that loss back, and for newbie like me so far i still learning more about forex, and gain profit bit by bit :D

• 2 weeks later...

So far this is my earnings in forex trading. Last April I earned 3.15 dollars total, Last May I earn 24.33 dollars total, Last june I earn 9.2 dollars total but this month of july I incur big loses. But I'm hoping that I can recover and make a profit this coming august. Its really hard to sustain profit monthly in forex trading but my plan is to continue trading and continue adding funds so that next year I can earn 100 dollars a month in forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm trading for eight months straight now. I have also eight active real account right now. I'm hoping that I can maintain this account and hope that I can make good amount of money in here in the long run. I know to some its very hard to earn money in forex. But to tell you the truth its easy to earn money in forex. What you only need to do is do hard work in term of research and reviews.

My knowledge so far is just loss and profit forever that which i obtain from Forex marketplace. Even i never remove no matter which since if my balance is getting higher then i used the higher lots as well awaiting i loss equilibrium again, and soon, but That's good, since now i understand many pointer

• 2 weeks later...

So far this is my stats in one account that I'm trading right now. Its not really high amount capital but its good to see that some how in the last three months in this account I'm earning. I'm hoping that I can sustain my earning in here for the long run. As the more I trade in here the more I earn and the more I feel secure. I guess in two to three years time I can see myself earning at least 500 dollars a month via forex trading.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/august2012.jpg/

The only way I train myself is using the demo accounts. And seriously the demo accounts are way better than spending money in real account. I mean, they help you learn a lot! I have invested some dollars with Marketiva but I failed badly. So I am always cautious.

I got experience by trading in demo account previously and join many forex forum to discuss and sometimes I got good tips from expert trader. now I am trading with live account.

Same with you, sir.. I also got experience from trading with fbs demo account and active in forex forums... And even though i have real account, i still use demo account...

Yes, because if we think already that demo trading is part of our experience. The trading platform is already the same and the forex market chart we are using only virtual is the money we are using in trades. So far, I have experienced making both profits and losses. Thus, I still have difficulty in making better profits because of just limited trading capital so I don't trade often in forex.

Either big or small impact it seems that we will really need to just not have them in our trading. Although, its not bad to be happy or disappointed in some cases its normal and I don't think we should hide our emotions also when we are done in trading. Preferably is to take our emotions out or discipline ourselves when we are not in trading. Every one of us might still have emotions in trading no matter what.

is to acquire knowledge about forex it many, many ways that we can do such as study of the site that contains articles about forex, forex forum and others, will be to learn from people who already have a lot of experience in the forex world it would be better for us because the experience we will know more about the weaknesses in ourselves as a trader to trade and from experience it will give us a lot of lessons to build a better trade

Seek knowledge to the country of China, it is saying that we must instill in our hearts, as well as learn forex, we can not stop studying forex even though we already know what is forex and already benefit from forex trading does not mean we no longer have learn forex. whereas forex master who really know the ins and outs of forex is and always gain in trading forex forex still seek knowledge, let alone us a newbie who has just crawled.

with the knowledge that will allow us to run everything well especially in the forex business, and indeed it is an obligation to seek knowledge so that we do dapa trading profit, and my experience in the trade who often experience multiple times does not make me a trade a trader who is desperate to learn even more knowledge to run a good trade because I'm sure with a good knowledge of trades that I make will not be a vain thing, and can generate profits for the benefit of my life

• 4 weeks later...

indeed for a merchant who has a strong business sense will not give up so easily when a failure in the trade, but they will make a failure as a whip to be able to continue to learn the best way to avoid such failures so that in the end they will be able to master all stages learning that makes them managed to reach the soul of professional traders

Of course, if we fail to not overcome those losses then, we can't continue to have trading. Those will mean that we can't make any progress and also to have more not ready or prepared or even understand that it always exist in forex trading. Although, I really don't think that a trader need to master or learn everything about forex.