Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

I know Forex since 2008 but I am not active on Forex. We have to be really careful to put money on Forex, and we can not make it as the source of income if we do not know how to trade. I mean if we are only investor here. Because the risk is big.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another experience here is that I always forget to placed my stop loos until I enter market,my experience with this always let me know that without stop loos greed can come to stay in one mind LoL.

It is different for me as most of the time, I intentionally not put an SL in my trades. I trade short-term so I am always in front of the computer checking the charts so I see no use for an SL.

• 1 month later...

@pinoycity

later on you will going to add more and more strategy. Before I do that also. I trade with feel that's why I don't put sl because its really frustrate me when I put SL and SL got a hit just before a great reversal happens. so that's why I did not put sl then later on I realize that theirs temporary spike before the great referrals and that's why I don't put SL.

My experience in Forex about 15 years.already.Yes I trade in stock market since I am 11 years old in 1996 but I just start in forex field about 1998 because bad economic in Asia by the Tomyamkung disease in 1997 make me struggle in stock market also I move my capital to forex and I start in fx world by my grandfather's reference.In this time I still trade and many money together.

That is why in the experience we have in forex it is belong there our time when we seek for our own strategies or we try to adopt others strategies. As we know that we have option to follow or use those strategies and if those were not profitable or convenient to use then you will have to find what suits in your skills.

Another experience I have with forex is the Time fram strategy I discover just recent after many years of trading that some currency pair do works oposite to others,that means while the other pair is going long , other pair will be short depending on the time fram you are using,I observe this movement with USD/CH and EUR/USD.

My trading experience has been wonderful but I cannot for sure say that it is the best out there. During my trading years up till now, money has been made and money has been lost. I stand tall because at the end of each passing month, forex pays me to my satisfaction.

• 2 weeks later...

My trading experience has been wonderful but I cannot for sure say that it is the best out there. During my trading years up till now, money has been made and money has been lost. I stand tall because at the end of each passing month, forex pays me to my satisfaction.

That's good. what forex broker site do you have and how much did you invest and how much do you earn and what strategies and indicators that you use? I'm also doing forex trading and I'm hoping you are using the same broker site and we can chat in the platform.

Forex trading is not about how much we earn but how we can prevent from losing in each trade.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I accept right now is that I don't mind losing. Before If I see my trade on negative I always try to hold. But I don't try to hold. I don't even give a damn if I'm in losing streak. What I'm trying to focus into is to try to follow my strategy. And as long I earn 60% or more in my 100 trade I'm happy. I also close all of my open position at the end of each week and see if I earn or not.

I am just a new forex trader, I have know little about forex. As far as I know, if you want to be a good trader , you have to learn the basic knowledge about forex, it is also very important that you have to get guide from others who are professional traders. I think we can also learn something from other people, so your experience is very important for us to improve ourself. Thanks in advance.

I hope you have gained much knowledge about forex trading now.I am just starting to learn the trade and hope to be an expert in no time.Of course,we need to learn the basic first and i think discussing the trade on forums sites will help the more.We read and praticalised on what we read.

My forex trading experience is low but I can assign any market due to proper identification. We have to look at their current status and some previous track record. After that we have to calculate their moving ratio. If we can able to grab their trick then we should be the gainer.

Well for me my expereince has all been getting to know forex, the background and how it works. Really hope to start off trading someday so that i can really gain more experience that will improve my trading skills and wereas create a way for me to make good profit in forex.

• 3 weeks later...

105 loses and counting in instaforex. I only have 160 dollars in my instaforex and I don't know if I can survive this. I make some mistakes in trading in forex and its not totally my strategy faults. But if I can manage to earn back my loses then I'm sure that I'm good enough to trade in forex in long term strategy. Because this strategy I'm using right now is for long term strategy.

My short term strategy is already earning me money.

• 2 weeks later...

After three decades of trying to comprehend the Foreign exchange industry it has all come down to this. I have tried to know what creates the industry shift, I have study several guides, I have investigated many sites, I have tried several dealing systems. Some systems have proved helpful well, while others kept me thinking what I was getting for my money.

• 2 weeks later...

My experience in forex trading is that the business require hard work and patience so we dont have to rush into the market with intension of making profit fast so all we need to do is to try and be pateince and not to trade with greedyness since this is what flush out my entire deposit at the begining of my trading.

Its good to atleast makes your way to have some or small profits. It only means that you can really earn from trading and you know how the market behave and therefore you have good decision in making a trade. That's why its a good start already to make more money in trading and probably to learn more about forex.

So far since I return trading again in my first two months I have a losing trade but in the last three months I'm making profit. So lets see next month if I'm still going to earn money. I'm hoping that I can earn money big time in here soon. I know its hard to earn money in forex that's why I don't think that I trade to earn but I trade as a hobby and got profit reward.