Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

I am just a new forex trader, I have know little about forex. As far as I know, if you want to be a good trader , you have to learn the basic knowledge about forex, it is also very important that you have to get guide from others who are professional traders. I think we can also learn something from other people, so your experience is very important for us to improve ourself. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just a new forex trader, I have know little about forex. As far as I know, if you want to be a good trader , you have to learn the basic knowledge about forex, it is also very important that you have to get guide from others who are professional traders. I think we can also learn something from other people, so your experience is very important for us to improve ourself. Thanks in advance.

I have zero experience as of yet. Never tried a demo account too so it's really zero. I'm still reading some stuffs now because as you said "in order to be a good trader, you have to learn the basic knowledge about forex". I hope someone would guide me through the whole process in the beginning because I also read it would be very helpful for us new comers

I have zero experience as of yet. Never tried a demo account too so it's really zero. I'm still reading some stuffs now because as you said "in order to be a good trader, you have to learn the basic knowledge about forex". I hope someone would guide me through the whole process in the beginning because I also read it would be very helpful for us new comers

To be honest, I never really studied or read up on Forex. Just started a demo account and played around with everything. Now I'm really trading and I'm making decent profit everyday (±3%)

forex is too risky..you must have a lot knowledge before to start trading in real trading. see the world market news update to know the movement of currency and if you are newbie in forex you can chat with expert traders there before make a trade you can ask to them about their analysis if it is good you can put bet there

forex is too risky..you must have a lot knowledge before to start trading in real trading. see the world market news update to know the movement of currency and if you are newbie in forex you can chat with expert traders there before make a trade you can ask to them about their analysis if it is good you can put bet there :rolleyes:

I am also new in forex and i found much good informations in this forum. I think trading with demo account is good. I want to ask In forex trading is it important to trade daily or not?

How many times a day one trades on forex is not important. The most important thing is knowing the trade itself. You can trade as many times as possible in a day, but always trade when the prices are right.

My experience so far is just loss and profit always that which i get from Forex market. Even i never withdraw anything because if my balance is getting higher then i used the higher lots as well until i loss balance again, and soon, but That's good, because now i understand many indicator

iam still in the first step of forex trading reading the basics of forex trading and studying how to analyse various charts. I have tried a bit of demo accounts but still find it difficult to trade. But hope continuous practice will help me to develop my knowledge and skills about forex trading

Most traders want to learn forex knowledge because they can get more experience from others who already trade in forex, if we can get guide from them, we can quickly get improved. It will help earn money from forex as soon as possible.

yup, the experience is the best teacher, and certainly we can take something from that experience not to repeat it, and of course the longer he underwent forex business then surely the more the experience gained

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, no knowledge is a waste. Whatever we learn in the course of our trading will always prove useful sometime. Often, we won't even notice it and we will merely think it's common sense. However, it's the little lessons that we learn everyday that makes Forex second-nature and common sense to us.

• 2 weeks later...

I also think experience is must for successful trading and without it there is big chance to lost all and to get this we need to trade in forex and i think after getting some experience its good to trade with small amount of own money because from my experience i seen then there is more attension .

• 2 weeks later...

My experience in the Forex is for one year ... when I started reading and learning from various books and websites as well as some friends who work in banks ...

Has advised me to learn, read and focus on only one pair like the euro dollar ..... and I think I need some time to acquire various skills as well as administration, capital and risk allocation

• 2 weeks later...

elloott : you are correct, I absolutely agree with you, Trading is not for just playing with our investment, It's about serious earning with great opportunities. Thus We have to learn & get knowledge to try with demo accounts for some months. I have just started from 7 days & already lost 10% of virtually. So I need to know much from mentors & try it virtually with seriously.. Hope I will win this platform.