Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes control emotion is important, because if we can't control our emotion hence will difficult to manage our account properly, sometime when trader facing loss it can making them being angry, and if they then become reckless due can't control emotion properly it possible they making bad decision and take high risk on trading

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trading for last 8 years in Forex; I will say my overall experience is pretty good. I have gone through difficulties and trouble, but I have overcome those huddles and now I am enjoying things. I like to give a lot of credit for this to my broker OctaFX given they have outstanding low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there are over 70 instruments, stop out level of just 15% plus much more, it’s all very helpful and makes my experience so good.

• 1 month later...

But the experience will also be needed by the trader. Experienced traders tend to be more calm when dealing with problems that exist in the forex. Because it is very important for traders to be better at improving the experience they have.

We try to always learn from mistakes will make the trader kedepanya better, use evalusai because with the evaluation will help traders know the mistakes - trading errors and fix it quickly, skill capability in tackle well for future bertrading generate maximum profit

But the experience will also be needed by the trader. Experienced traders tend to be more calm when dealing with problems that exist in the forex. Because it is very important for traders to be better at improving the experience they have.

That is right we need experience it will help us to grow us into a better trader and made things easier for us later. And yes, since experienced traders face a lot of problems and already getting used to it then it is normal to see that those traders are calmer and able to solve any issues they face in relatively shorter duration, this is why experience important for us.

• 2 weeks later...

All traders who spend their time in the demo or real account must get experience about how forex works and how to deal with it. The experience i could get is either bad or good. I love good experiences, that teaches me a lot. I also get a lot of profit in terms of money. But we should be grateful because this experience which made us as a better trader.

All traders who spend their time in the demo or real account must get experience about how forex works and how to deal with it. The experience i could get is either bad or good. I love good experiences, that teaches me a lot. I also get a lot of profit in terms of money. But we should be grateful because this experience which made us as a better trader.

Very well, the preparation by using a demo account is very important to be done by the trader in order to be more confident ethics conduct trading activities using real account. Because that demo account will be able to further improve the experience for how our performance will be better that will be applied in real account do not feel the difficulty

Really, taking advantage of demo account to implement training and learning will be very necessary by trader, this is done so that trader can have enough skill when running trading activity with Tickmill. I also take advantage of dmeo account contest from Tickmill to be able to increase profits and trading experience that I have

Really, taking advantage of demo account to implement training and learning will be very necessary by trader, this is done so that trader can have enough skill when running trading activity with Tickmill. I also take advantage of dmeo account contest from Tickmill to be able to increase profits and trading experience that I have

For all, this is what we should do any we must do later. Implementation is a hard thing to do but once it is successful then trade in foreign exchange becomes a possible thing to do. Every single trader has their own experience when trade from good to the bad one. Take that experience and use it as your own tools to reach the success.

Coming from bad which means that experience only comes from bad experience? I don't think so, experience comes when you seriously trade and review your trade which you did after that, it is indirectly sharpening your own skills to be a better trader.

My skills are still at least once, new to currency trading of the new year, and some are learning one trading system so that it could more easily understand it

Learning in understanding the trading is one of the things that must be done trader to be able to understand and learn every way works well and with we can master it then we will easy to run it, therefore we can take advantage of demo account and demo contest for the ability and effort We can understand it well

I really agree with that .trader should be able to better and more leverage in improving the ability of trading that we have better and more focused. Therefore it is very important for traders to be better at training and learning.

In learning problems it is very important for every trader to run this forex trading. Because forex is a business that is not easy to run, but it is necessary to do in learning always maximize the ability to trade so that the risks can be able to we manage well, and profits that would be easy to reach

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far, my experience has been rather mixed. It started badly but now things are working quite nicely and a lot of credit goes to Oceanicblissfx, as they have provided me the kind of support I wanted at the start, but then it was not to be. I feel pretty good here with their policy and transparent structure that enables one to be really at ease with things.  One can start up from Cent Account to test things out; it’s pretty cool working with them.

Experience is a good teacher for all us and without doubt it teaches us a lot of things from how to react to the market or how to avoid so much losses in shorter span. My take for this issue that experienced yourself how to trade in forex and gain more valuable knowledge for it to expand your skills into another level.