Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever experience a bad experience dude. Look at your own post you got your account MC and you were sad. In fact every single traders from near professional to the real professional must be lose at least once, and this is true for all traders with no exceptions.

I can say that every trader has their own dark experience when they're struggling around in forex trading business. But only few of them who can survive that situation and be a pro till this timeĀ 

• 2 months later...

we need experience to be trading all the more, in this forex trading experience is essential. for that we need to have a lot of experience to be successful in forex. The experience can be obtained from a demo account or demo contest

We all have experience in the forex market but our level of experience do varies this is because the way you are using to learn might not really the same way am using.

So this call for something rise and for practical development of our intellectual

Long time experience in trading only will making trader get betterment skill, but isn't mean they can avoid the risk in trading, loss in trading isĀ  part in this business, here as trader will always faced with profit and loss in trading but as good trader they will having more winning tradfes than loss trades

I am just a new forex trader, I have know little about forex. As far as I know, if you want to be a good trader , you have to learn the basic knowledge about forex, it is also very important that you have to get guide from others who are professional traders. I think we can also learn something from other people, so your experience is very important for us to improve ourself. Thanks in advance.

Ā 

I am just a new forex trader, I have know little about forex. As far as I know, if you want to be a good trader , you have to learn the basic knowledge about forex, it is also very important that you have to get guide from others who are professional traders. I think we can also learn something from other people, so your experience is very important for us to improve ourself. Thanks in advance.

hey guys, personally i have found it to be so exiting with the challlenges that it brings on someone, i am a new to this forex trading, i checked out a broker company which is FreshForex and it has helped so far in pursuing my dreams of being a good trader with the learning materials they have has made me understand the basic things about trading.

Our experience is experience but to be sincere it varies from traders to traders this make it sometime good for the traders to put more effort in the learning process because the more that you learn the better your success chance in the field of forex market

@francmorio ,all you need now is for you to learn everybody started as a novice trader and this do make them to become professional within a short time frame.

So first invest your time and effort in learning and reading more about our analysis

Like seriously our experience varies in the field of forex market that is why I have to admit that for a trader to make money in forex he must work hard and have the proper experience to become more successful.

We all know that practice make perfect in the field of forex this is where you get the best out of your trade and you can make even more than what you think.

forex is too risky..you must have a lot knowledge before to start trading in real trading. see the world market news update to know the movement of currency and if you are newbie in forex you can chat with expert traders there before make a trade you can ask to them about their analysis if it is good you can put bet thereĀ  :rolleyes:

@levie ,I think I agree with you forex is far risky before anybody want to get started from here he must ensure that he have good knowledge and experience to tradde and win when the experience is there making success will be easy.

But if the knowledge and the experience is not there then you can likely invest in the pamm system

Ā 

Most important thing is learning and learning thoroughly to be a master and teach yourself how to control emotional stress, mental instability, money management and to tolerate money loss. Above all learn how to keep moving without giving up.

Ā 

Ā 

We need to experience more in order to learn more about forex trading. And also, try to learn more trading method since the price movement is dynamic.

Ā 

Most important thing is learning and learning thoroughly to be a master and teach yourself how to control emotional stress, mental instability, money management and to tolerate money loss. Above all learn how to keep moving without giving up.

Ā 

You get the point here especially where we must master of how to control emotional stress and mental instability. Money manage is actually what we need to master first, because it will indirectly allow you to control the instability inside of you. If you don't know how to move in right accordance i am sure only loss awaits you so the basic important thing is to control your bad behaviour by mastering risk management strategy.

You get the point here especially where we must master of how to control emotional stress and mental instability. Money manage is actually what we need to master first, because it will indirectly allow you to control the instability inside of you. If you don't know how to move in right accordance i am sure only loss awaits you so the basic important thing is to control your bad behaviour by mastering risk management strategy.

It's very important to control emotion during trades, to analyze the market actually will better if we trade with calm minds, and far away from emotion, in addition if suffering with succesive losses, don't become emotion after loss, and if any trader already able control their enmotion properly hence it will easily to making evaluation trades, with more experience we can get more valuable lesson

I think control or emotions control is needed and also that is one of the most important aspect for traders which surely some ignore or don't know how to deal with it. I've got so many experiences dealing with emotions which i found to be hard, revenge, regret and frustation because of touch margin call limit which hardened me up to now.

I think control or emotions control is needed and also that is one of the most important aspect for traders which surely some ignore or don't know how to deal with it. I've got so many experiences dealing with emotions which i found to be hard, revenge, regret and frustation because of touch margin call limit which hardened me up to now.

Ā 

Emotions are the most difficult thing that most traders are fail to manage it and then it will fail to manage their own account.

Emotions are the most difficult thing that most traders are fail to manage it and then it will fail to manage their own account.

I think our experience will bring us to keep emotion on proper way, maybe this is human nature but if we always trade based on emotion hence we will can't tradng with better result because emotion like as greedy, over trading, over confident, angry etc is need to controlled during trading and will better trade based on plan trading with consider with risk management and money management

It is not the most but one of the most thing which trader find hard to handle and to be honest some traders who already make noticable profit still find hard time to control their emotions. My experience with the emotion is really good i mean in sense to teach me how to start profitable trading. I got margin call just because of my emotions, i want big profit but cannot cope with the loss.

I am not always be best, the experience sometimes is really annoying, i said it numerous times before that i got margin call once before that is truly unpleasant feeling, or where i make profit 10 times consecutively and all of those profits touch my own position. Experience as someone said is the best teacher for trader and i really agree with that because all of what i experienced before really teach me how to trade in better style.

Experience is the best teacher for us, with practice and learning is very important to get more valuable lesson, maybe any trader if they lack in experience hence they will get difficulties to making profit, but having more experience also not guarantee will get better profit if trader they can't learn well

I am not always be best, the experience sometimes is really annoying, i said it numerous times before that i got margin call once before that is truly unpleasant feeling, or where i make profit 10 times consecutively and all of those profits touch my own position. Experience as someone said is the best teacher for trader and i really agree with that because all of what i experienced before really teach me how to trade in better style.

Ā 

Ā 

But as long as we're still doing trading forex, we will get many experiences that we can use to evaluate ourselves so we can do a better trading in the future