Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm newbie in the FX Market, no doubt that FX Market is very risky but it also present profitable oppotunities as well, so it all depends upon individuals who want to trade this market and their objectives related to it.

yes, forex does have a lot of risk, the risk that we need to continue to improve the ability of good trading. Forex has a good opportunity for traders to be rich with forex. with increasing trading skills so we can get a chance in forex

yes, forex does have a lot of risk, the risk that we need to continue to improve the ability of good trading. Forex has a good opportunity for traders to be rich with forex. with increasing trading skills so we can get a chance in forex

We must know that forex will not be easy especially if we start trading without any knowledge. We must know that forex is risk business, so please be carefull. Do not forget to more improve our trading skill here

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

has been spend more than 3 years and learn very hard. observe the market and tried to understand how it behave. if we are understand market character, we will able to point out the best and suitable strategy. many thing can be happen but if we are prepared, in terms of skills and strategy, we will able to cope complexities and make risk stand on minimize level.

Same here trying to observe the market, but each person has its own way. I am using technical analysis and indicators during my early times, and trying to use different technique after losing one to the other, and now stay with fundamental analysis which depend on news alone and in few cases using rumours like during 2014 where there's big rumour about US emerging economy.

• 2 months later...

Well, experience for each trader i think is different for each of us, there are some notable experience like when i am losing my money and reached MC in 2 weeks trading with hundred dollars in my account just because i am using scalping based on "intuition" which actually based on greed , and that is teach me how to behave well and prefer to trade with news that has clear signal.

• 8 months later...

because any trader target is trying to make profit again and again as constant as they can, and always want more and more profit, so any trader have their own grees, just to control it is hard enough, i ever got a big profit by use big lot, but when i do it again i lose, but i just think how to win next time.

Greed,Loss, Profit, and Fear and last but not least Margin call are all experiences that we feel in  forex, but my experience before mostly mixed between profit and loss. Sometimes i got few consecutive loss before make few big profits and so on, also margin call haunted me few times and that is a hard time to me.

• 2 weeks later...

forex is never gambling but its true anyone can trade forex without any proper knowledge if he think and want to play as a gambling when there is 100% risk involved to loss all. anyway its real business and lots of education need to become successful trader. 

Well but you can see the similiarity inside of it even actually it never be the same. 100% risk of loss in gambling? Well i cannot say that but gambling is just around 50% while forex it is various from 50% up to 99% depend on the way you manage the risk and how much you believe with LUCK.

• 2 weeks later...

Well but you can see the similiarity inside of it even actually it never be the same. 100% risk of loss in gambling? Well i cannot say that but gambling is just around 50% while forex it is various from 50% up to 99% depend on the way you manage the risk and how much you believe with LUCK.

Yes, manage your account by either using an analysis and not greedy in getting profit will make forex business better and avoid gambling

Yes, manage your account by either using an analysis and not greedy in getting profit will make forex business better and avoid gambling

all trader can do with their forex trading is do analysis as best as they can, because with good analysis trader can be better to predict the price movement, so they can make their chance to make profit getting higher. so just make sure u learn about some technique analysis and keep improve it for anytime u do ur forex trading.

Lose 10 stroke is not a very pleasent experience but through that i learn something. Never too much hurry to trade. I am personally trader with news means i am news trader. The market will move volatile when they news just released up to around 7-15 minutes after. So based on that keep waiting for the market to slow down a bit or when the market stop to do correction and begin shaping its future.

We are in the same shoe I think am just a newbie but with time and effort i will definately get improved in high level that is why we need to work hard

yes, forex really need to work hard to continue to learn and practice trading well. Forex is a business that is so vast that we need to have a lot of knowledge, experience and good trading skills. beginners who want to start trading then could try to trade with a demo account first to be able to learn trading well

I think the memorable experience of course when i just reached $300 for the first time. Start with only $120 at first my earning isn't that much high and step by step make profit and compound it after that withdraw half of it before lose around half of it, because of false signal and aggressive technique.

• 4 weeks later...

with a lot of experience in forex trading, we are actually easier to get the desired results, do the correct analysis and waiting for the right moment to launch forex transactions. with all that thing we have, we can success on forex trading. but remember with the risk because in forex risks that can harm you and affected to your mental getting down

Because we get more knowledge, we get better skills which sharpened throughout our timeline. Well, this is normal to think that we will be better, as far as i know most of traders(if not, all) that still trade because has its own motivation and for sure will get more and more experience, but my very great experience are 2. First, made my biggest profit in a week and lose consecutively that led to margin call.

• 4 weeks later...

Lost money is many trader's experience, 3 losses consecutively or even 7 consecutive losses are not a good thing  and that just happened to me. Makes me furious for a while but it indicated that my emotions isn't good once again. One thing that i am sure here if this thing happened for around 20 times i might reach MC, but if i can crawl to the top with better strategy, i am sure i can cover my losses and of course gain more profit.