Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

The activities of members in the GPT sections sure did a lot to boost the forums activities and its alexa ranking. It will surely be felt as more and more members are suspending their activities because of this. I have a feeling admin will likely revert back to having it as a paying section.

Yes, because that section is the most active section even you check all the section because members feel more comfortable posting in that section. Well, the Admin has not implemented that so we still don't see the effect yet but actually now? the activities arleady low in here then what else when it was implemented?

It appears that some members have noted that you would still get paid 1 cent per post in the PTP section even though there was an announcement to that effect. I am not sure how true this is because I have been here since the announcement but its worth checking it out.

I don't know about the announcement in here, I can only now some changes in here if the Admin will inform all members through email because I am always checking my email address so I really don't know about it. But it doesn't still seem worthy to jus get paid one cent with our post in here.

It appears that some members have noted that you would still get paid 1 cent per post in the PTP section even though there was an announcement to that effect. I am not sure how true this is because I have been here since the announcement but its worth checking it out.

Yeah. According to some fellow posted in other forum that the announcement of admin having 2 paying sections which is the Forex and HYIP is not yet implemented. I really don't know which is true about these but we can confirm it ourselves if we post in the forum.

The activities at LOT has drastically reduced and that am sure is due to the low rate it is now paying.Moreso the only 2 sections the admin is thinking of making the only 2 paying sections is making guys get discouraged the more.i just hope the forum would get to its best once again.

Yes, the activities in the lot forum is already not in good even before. But I think it is not yet implemented that they are going to move gpt section as non paying as member said it is still 1 cent per post. But I doubt I can still make a post because of that rate but in forex I can.

I did notice from a discussion with another member here that this might not have been implemented as yet although I never had time to verify it myself. It would be really interesting to verify this because it has so far caused some controvesy although it might even be in place yet.

I've checked the forum and I wasn't able to access it today, same as what other members have posted that the forum is inaccessible. Maybe admin wants to have a maintenance or so. After the forum will be back, I will try to post in here at least a few will do just to maintain my activities.

I remember when this forum used to payout around 4 cents per post and we were earning quite well from here. This was the first PTP that actually paid me back when I started getting into PTP. Hopefully one day admin can get the forum to that status.

Yes, I am also a member of this Forum when it was paying a good rates but I was a newbie that time, and not really posting but just reading as I don't have enough knowledge yet. Well, seems we will not able to experience the reaching the peak again in here.

Well, its not a good forum already knowing that members can only have one cent post rate its really not that worthy its really not attractive and we can't make good discussions as well. I'm thinking that this forum might not have good advertisers because of the activity dropped.

Well, its not a good forum already knowing that members can only have one cent post rate its really not that worthy its really not attractive and we can't make good discussions as well. I'm thinking that this forum might not have good advertisers because of the activity dropped.

These issues are linked together. It will be hard for the forum to secure good advertising for the forum for as long as there are no good activities. On the other hand members are not attracted to the forum because of the low post rate.

It would be really hard especially because there are no active members in here that's why we thought that the Admin will do something about to increase the posting activities in here but what we thought is very opposing to what may happen in here soon.

Yes, basing on the rates it's not really good to post in here, we really don't know about it if the Admin has really don't have funds to pay its members because it seems he wants to prioritize his good earnings with the Forum.

My 2 cents on this issue is that if the admin want to get good earnings from this site he needs to sustain its activity and work on increasing it. Since without site activity he would be losing advertisers in this forum which would severely hurt his income stream from this site. Decreasing the posting rate might be a remedy to keep this site above water but he needs to come up with something to encourage the members to continue posting here. A decrease in minimum payout and faster payment processing might be enough to hold on to a good portion of his members population and start working from there.

Yes, that's probably the outcome if admin will continue to have low post rates and just making the forum have income and probably its different for some members too to still support the forum in this situation. That's why just posting payment proofs will be fine for me here.

I just want to earn anything from a dollar upwards from the forum. I will see where I end up. I already make ten posts yesterday and will try to make another ten posts today in an effort to accumulate enough points to cashout. Slowly but surely.

oh well at least we can see payments . i think that the admin pays quite fast enough although i have not requested payout here yet. although i ahve amount enough to request. but since i am just lazy to post here that i am lazy ot request payout also.

Yes, at least we can see somehow a payment proof which is a dollar payment proof so which means it's still possible for you to earn dollars in here by just postin g payment proof in here as I know they are just posting their payment proof in here.