Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Fast payment processing should be making the forum active but unfortunately the low post rate is a deterrent to member being active in here. I just want to try making at least 10 posts a day during my free time and see if I can earn at least two dollars in here a month. Maybe something better will come up as time goes on.

Fast payment processing should be making the forum active but unfortunately the low post rate is a deterrent to member being active in here. I just want to try making at least 10 posts a day during my free time and see if I can earn at least two dollars in here a month. Maybe something better will come up as time goes on.

but if i don't make any mistake the minimum payout in this forum also low, right? and i think that is good for this site too with low rate and low payout which make them more stable to pay all members who want to request payment in this forum

The forum is down and according to admin its because of they experiencing about the ddos attack which I have thoughts its maintenance only. Well, we just hope later on it will be fixed although there's still not much activity in the forum.

but if i don't make any mistake the minimum payout in this forum also low, right? and i think that is good for this site too with low rate and low payout which make them more stable to pay all members who want to request payment in this forum

Yes, the minimum payout is low indeed but its just that I prefer to go for payouts at least at 2 dollars or more as they feel more rewarding. I believe that you can cashout in here at 25 cents which is an advantage for low paying forum because you dont gave to wait long to reach payout.

Yes, the minimum payout is low indeed but its just that I prefer to go for payouts at least at 2 dollars or more as they feel more rewarding. I believe that you can cashout in here at 25 cents which is an advantage for low paying forum because you dont gave to wait long to reach payout.

from now i see LOT as the forum that paying member with even low amount, it is good that they paying members with low amount because at least members still think this site as a good forum where they can make a some bucks with it

LOT is a legit site, it is almost dead at moment though, not many active users there anymore i am not sure why :( most of them moved on to different sites now :(. If the activity stays that way the site will die soon. Hopefully a new set of users come and make it active again.

That is because the site has very low rates and it is really hard to reach payout. Even if you do, they get processed very slowly, since admin has had some problems with the funds lately. A couple of weeks ago, it almost died, but somehow it is still surviving now. but it has to be very low paying.

Recently, the forum is already accessible and now its down again. Don't know if the forum is still having ddos attack as seems there's after shocks lol. But hopefully we can see lot forum by tomorrow as it seems there were many members missing it already.

I doubt they would have a DDOS attack. Why would any one do that to Lots of talk especially when it is not even a popular PTP forum. Only people would do it to sites that are popular to damage their reputation and their income. Seems like LOT are pretty much screwed with their money any way so their isn't any point.

Best guess is that they have closed down the site, or is just going through some maintenance in the hope of trying to improve the status of the site.

But why will admin going to stop his ptp forum if he just cleared payouts and also there's no payment requests recently if there are they are only very small request. And I do know that ddos attack usually not only a forum or site they are attacking but can be the server hosting or the hosting site.

exactly, DDOS attacks do not usually happen in forums. So the best guess is that it might have closed down. Or it is undergoing maintenance which we all hope it is. Seeing as there weren't even many pending payments, I don't see any reasons why he needed to shut it down.

Maybe they undergo a maintenance that's why members can't access it but now the forum is accessible and we can now make postings in the forum. Inaccessibility refers involves technical issues so maybe admin resolves technical problems why the forum cannot be access in the days.

yeah this site now back again after suffering from DDOS attack and this is good that admin can make this site up once again after attacked by somoene, two thumbs up for admin and moderators here, after that many posters back to post here

Well, the Forum is popular the Alexa ranking could prove that but nowadays LOT doesn't seem have a good activities so which means it's not that active but It was used to be but seems things will never be the way, it used to be because we are not seeing any good changes in LOT.

Lot Admin is a real fighter and he loves the forum so much that I am sure that he will keep it running for a long time to come. Hopefully things will work out his way soon and the forum can return to its former glory.

Yes. All of his members are hoping that the forum will be back in good just like before. I have seen how admin tries his best in order for the forum to survive this long. He is indeed a fighter and hopefully, members will still be active in the forum to help with the activities.

I will not hope for this Forum besides I am not active in here.. let's just see if the Admin can do something to make the things better in here because surely the Forum has no good activities this time because of the rates that being offered that's not attractive at all.

Just keep posting a payment proof in here but surely it may take you long especially if you don't have daily payment proof to post then it will surely take time before you can reach the minimum in here thouhg it was low but posting rates are also low.

Well, the good thing about posting payment proofs in here is that you will slowly but surely get to increase your points. It is clearly not easy since there are several other forums that are creating competition by offering better rates thus giving members alternatives for earning more than they would by being active in here. Since I enjoy posting from Opera mini it becomes hard for me to post payment proofs which is why I dont usually post them on any of the forums.

Still no good activities from this forum as I was just been able to make some posts about payment proofs only again from here, I hope that admin may still come up with a better plan for this forum to keep it alive.

posting payment proof in this forum still better rather than don't make any posts just like what i did in some days ago, but even they already lowered minimum payout here, people still not attracted enough, only some hyip monitors that post proof as they get it