Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Hmm up to now my payout is not yet processed. I guess I don't get that they have lowered the post rate again as I do only post my payment proofs here and really not tried to post in discussion. I don't see any post from admin also about the change.

I also checked on the forum but could not find the annoucement about the recent decrease in post rates although I did receive the mail notification from admin. Admin did also send an email today sending out best wishes for mothers day. This is probably why some members who had not received the mail where suprised by the points after making posts here.

I see you made another payout request. I guess next time I will just have 1 dollar payout here because they have 1 cent rate and also lowered the minimum. Not sure if the activity will be the same as I know some members will not continue to post here.

Yeah, there were lot of payout requested here already. Although, those were not yet check by our mod or admin. I doubt there will be weekly process but still hoping for that. I'm somehow lonely or sad to this forum because of the activity isn't great.

Yeah, there were lot of payout requested here already. Although, those were not yet check by our mod or admin. I doubt there will be weekly process but still hoping for that. I'm somehow lonely or sad to this forum because of the activity isn't great.

based on my point of view this site activity not doing great dude, it is very bad if forum like this don't have too much activity from people who want to active in this site, but i still see admin send some newsletter to members and i see admin still have his own hyip monitor, right?

based on my point of view this site activity not doing great dude, it is very bad if forum like this don't have too much activity from people who want to active in this site, but i still see admin send some newsletter to members and i see admin still have his own hyip monitor, right?

Well. You've got a point. I haven't checked my inbox to see this newsletters by admin but for me, he wanted us to join under him in programs as what chardyme posted. I would love to join but only joining not really investing. It seems that the activities are quite low and it's not good at the forum at all.

Yeah I have been receiving some newsletter from admin through emails here and seems that he wanted us to join on some programs, perhaps as his downlines so that he can earn from those programs.

no doubt about that thing and i think that is one of the good way to support admin so he can make this forum as ptp forum too :D, with that thing we also already help this forum stable. but i think not all people will join that programs, but at least since admin already have his own hyip monitors it will be a good income for him

no doubt about that thing and i think that is one of the good way to support admin so he can make this forum as ptp forum too :D, with that thing we also already help this forum stable. but i think not all people will join that programs, but at least since admin already have his own hyip monitors it will be a good income for him

This is good in that admin is making efforts to stabilise the forum and keep it paying. In as much as we were complaining about the recent decrease in post rates if you look at it its better to keep the forum running and still paying than unable to pay because they cant afford the post rate.

I'm hoping that I will post my 3 dollars request of payments in here soon. I also want to return and post in here even if the rate is 1 cent just to show support to this site. I hope that the rate will be back and increase to 3 cents and not two cents so that activity in here will going to increase once again just like dmt.

Its good to see that some members are still active here and this could really help boost advertising that could stabilise the forum. If will also try and make even if its just a few post whenever I can to show support. Hopefully efforts like this will make a difference.

I am planning on getting back to this site too but i may not be making too much post daily.I am gonna add to the activities as well.I am not gonna worry myself with payment since right now,the admin is not getting the expected sponsors for the site.I am sure things will improve as time goes on.

Same in here. I am not making much activities with lot as of the meantime but I am still trying to make a few posts just to help increase activities and to eventually reach minimum payout. I feel good to received payments coming from LOT so I am motivated to make some posts in here.

Yes, its much easier for hyip monitor admin to reach that amount and request for a bigger payout as opposed to participating in discussion because it will take forever to get there. You will probably even request for a payout way before you get to $10 because of the post rate.