Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Its natural for newbies to want to earn money immediately after getting into a demo account. This is when the thrill takes over and although you know that it may just be luck, you get excited. But true, in the end its all about developing a strategy that will work for you and that you can eventually use when trading live.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can set in demo account the initial investment we will going to have and then practice on it to ensure it is suitable to our strategy and also to have here knows our mistakes that need to prevent. And every trader still doing it even they are not a beginner in forex trading since they can still test or enhance their strategies.

Demo account has only one function and that is its a learning account. while real account is an earning account. So far if I seriously trade in demo account and earn and apply it to real account I also earn. I'm happy that some how what I spend time practicing in demo account bear fruits already when I'm trading in real account.

Yes, it is a learning account for both newbies and experienced users. More brokers that have contests running for demo account trading so you can also stand to gain by winning some prizes depending on your performance in here.

and as you can see some demo forex account traders can win some real bucks from that contest and the prize also big, one of the brokers that offered that kind of contest is FBS, so far i don't participate with it, i prefer trading in real account. but still demo account have their own purpose

Yes, there were many trading contest which uses demo account to earn real cash and for sure many brokers have it already either weekly or monthly contests. That's why its good to also keep ourselves with these trading contest to earn big amount. Just thinking that there's a lot of great traders and we can't win even its demo trading.

The good thing is that you are bound to even get more serious in the demo account than normal because of this potential for earning big bucks from the contest without the need to invest real money to trade. This can also help accelerate the performance of most traders in a demo account.

Yes, there were many trading contest which uses demo account to earn real cash and for sure many brokers have it already either weekly or monthly contests. That's why its good to also keep ourselves with these trading contest to earn big amount. Just thinking that there's a lot of great traders and we can't win even its demo trading.

who know? :D, but apart from the contest that other broker held for demo account. many people still use them even i already heard some people said this one is useless part of forex, but for me this is a good place where i spend my bored day for now, i am less active in real account. and good for practice of course

this is indeed a better thing to do because so many brokers do offer such services and we can actually earn a lot of money which we can later invested into the forex market for real trading so the best thing for me to do is to look for a broker and participate in a demo contest in other for me to make some money with them

One thing I like in demo account is that I can do experiment. I can push myself to limits without thinking that I'm taking risk. And the good thing is that so far I have good weeks earning in demo account. Just imagine that I do earn 5 to 100% a week in demo account. while I only earn 5 to 25% a month in real account. But I guess its because in demo I take more risk than in real account.

I used to trade with demo account sometime ago and i observe that i make profit almost everytime i enter a trade, but when i trade with my real account i lose. Why does this happen ?

I think, the experience is the same with other beginner traders. I also had the same experience. I thought that I was already ready for real trading as my winnings are numerous than my losses in my demo trading account. But it is different when you trade with real money. For one, there is already lots of emotions involved when you trade with real money.

Its not bad to try real trading only then when we are not yet ready we still need to have demo trading and continue on practicing our strategy until we found out that it will works in our plans as we don't like to just rush and fail in our trades in the end. Therefore, we know that we need to discipline ourselves in trading.

• 4 weeks later...

Demo account is the most important account I have right now. Do you know why? Because I can do anything in my demo account and do you know what more I like about my demo account? I have joined a contest in uwcfx and each weekend the virtual funds is reset and its a good way for me to practice my strategy because even if I'm going to loss money in my trade or my virtual money. I still end up back to the original amount on the next week.

• 3 weeks later...

Demo account is very much important for a newbie. It shows a way to how to trade and what to do and what not to do. If you analyze well, then you should achieve success via demo account itself. So, i strongly recommend to all traders, use demo account effectively.

Demo account is very much important for a newbie. It shows a way to how to trade and what to do and what not to do. If you analyze well, then you should achieve success via demo account itself. So, i strongly recommend to all traders, use demo account effectively.

Sure it will help a trader a more experienced person if they try the demo for long time and they can learn from the mistakes. But i don't think it will show a way to select what right and what's wrong to do, it got to come with practice and experience. One needs clear plan even before entering demo account because the demo can help you practice that plan without real losses.

This is the whole idea of having a demo account. To practice what you learnt in forex and to familiarize yourself with the trading platform. That said, I dont think that you need to have a clear plan to be in demo mode but the basics of forex will do, as you improve your skills you can also work on a trading plan that you can usein the real account from here.

In a fact not many have enough experience to create special trading plans when they enter into demo accounts as most will be newbies, but i really believe that a basic plan like using scalp system or swing system will help one in a big way to quickly imporve their skills towards that system. But others learn basic things deeply first then they try to crate plan, our views seems slightly different, nothing wrong in it.

Demo account is the effective way to learn Forex trading without risks. We have to control ourself to trade in demo account, our mind should says that need to shift to real account. If we do hardwork in demo for some months, there is no need to worry about trading.